The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 47

Of course our redhead has a brain in his head. He is not part of the imperial family of idiots.

And duke rosea makes me sicker than before, if that's possible.

I love their stupidity like come on, twins be acting like actual 5-fckin-year-olds who did not go through second lives. Why is their pride so high? They are treated better than before they were discovered and they ruin it because their one sided misunderstanding lmao. They are surrounded by loving siblings and pretty much assume the opposite anyway. Where did that 21st century teenage thinking go? In my opinion, they may have went through a lot but that does not mean that they are mentally incapable of sorting out information that may have an advantage to them most especially when they are legit supported. Let us remember that two brains are working here, two brains that got isekai'd. Why the hell did they easily get attached to the 'first person' they see who aren't of their kin simply because of a misunderstanding.

YES I KNOW THE WEATHER IS NICE YOUR MAJESTY BUT FOR FUCK SAKE YOUR CHILDREN IS IN DANGEEEEER HD2IMWMW2O

this is rlly disappointing and too much drama. The twins is too wary and they just kept going on w their negative thoughts,,,,i know theyre abused at 'young' age but they are still adults, they are too childish and it felt like this is not they're 2nd life at all. The beginning part of the story is cliche, the only difference was theyre twins thats all lol. this is why i vote this story 2 and a half star only. imma drop this now

I feel like people arguing against the twins' current reactions to their situations with "but they were fine in their previous life as adults why are they so influenced by being abused now!?" Don't quite get that they have been abused for years now and even adults in the real world today can be dealing with trauma from those events. Just because they were adults before doesn't make them immune to abuse now and the abuse has clearly warped their perceptions of everything but *especially* the family that they though abandoned them to the pain in the first place.

reading these comments makes you realize how spoiled people seem to be with the overwhelming amount of isekai manga/media being someone get's reincarnated into some invincible mc that can't lose no matter how stacked the enemy force is. Also people who just seem to wash away any form of trauma because they have been isekai'd and abuse doesn't manifest as this and that when abuse results in a multitude of different reactions to situations since not everyone thinks the same or reacts to things in the same way. this is something along the lines of if any normal person on this site was to be in the same situation they would more than likely shit the bed and be stuck in the corner fetal position style.other than that I think it would be sensible to think there is some kind of mental regression from trauma and being in a childs body for a hella long time just like in kamitachi.

Green smoke effect totally Illidan vibes.
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Thanks for the update <3

Twins: Send us back to Delornina

King: Kay

Twins: HOW COULD HE DO THIS!?

Everyone in the comments all seem to think that when your an adult your suddenly so mature that abuse no longer can cause you trauma or affect your mind. They seem to think that being transferred into a new world with 20 years of experience means your supposed to be super strong and intelligent, that having your body reverted into a child had no affect on the mind? Like they are still small children they can't do anything. Everyone is so hateful in the comments and I dont get it. If you don't like it stop reading and move on.

Double-page supporter
I'm just here for the comment section. 🤣🤣🤣

🙄 rather than people being “spoiled” with OP, extremely strong and intelligent characters, we’re more irritated that the characters in this story lack common sense. and no, i don’t mean the twins.

but hello? maybe you missed the memo but the imperial family is SUPPOSED to be OP, extremely strong and intelligent. that’s what gives them legitimacy, so it’s f*cking okay for anyone to expect them to use their brains. it shouldn’t have been that hard to realize duke rosea was sus and that scar face was an op. they literally narrowed down suspicious people to rosea and ishina but said “nah” because both of them were too loyal. well clearly, that wasn’t the case. if the third prince had opened his mouth and said a sus person with a scar was following around rosea, then at least one person would have been able to recognize that dude as a threat. they should be wary and cautious considering their royalty but their only buff is stupidity and protection as main characters

it’s not complaining out of no where, the issue is the writing. it’s way too simple for the villains, making the heroins look stupid. anyone who is used to a good villain plot would be disappointed.

but the reason no one wants to drop is because the story was actually doing good before this arc started, why should we give up hope just because the villain arc isn’t living up to expectations? if you hate the complaining then don’t read the comment, since it’s been a trend to complain anyways, we all come here to see who else is disappointed with how things turned out.

although there are some people insulting the author/writer calling them dumb which is taking it too far. that’s just disrespectful and unnecessary. if you think the writer themself is stupid then there really is no point in continuing.

Dex-chan lover
@exacerbate its just frustrating and I would like our twin protagonists to reach some saving grace, but yes the sheer lack of competence from the OP family is utterly ridiculously mainly on the account of how the youngest (I vaguely remember that one of the princes is like 10 or 12) somehow achieves more screen time than their father whom the twins have the most issues with. (they alienate the eldest, the second they are fine with, and hell they're really just uncomfortable by the extroverts of their third brother) it's fine to use acts to display family affection, but there is a lack of thereof just because the author is not solely trying to resolve the issues in the relationship BUT creating a giant plot in the greater scheme of things with a really vague buffs from there bloodline. heck, you can only allude that the common people perceive their unique bloodline and a spiritual foundation of the country in the most recent chapters.
why is dad not mentioned as often as he should, the author never makes him seem busy outside of a mob telling him he has "kingly duties" to report to. why are the twins not featured as often with the little highs and lows of their new life without third party interventions (Duke Rosea's son and Riolu), aside from the initial chapters they're utterly miserable and that constant emotion literally means nothing if you the author keeps emphasizing it without anything in contrast. the author makes attempt at doing so but let me give an example, they're used to playing in gardens out of fear of their own mother. now they lack a figure to fear but have that trauma, which is further exacerbate by their father (and his lack of communication. aside from the eldest son being awkward and stealing more screen time from dad, I see no reason why he never 'talks' with his kids. the attempt of making him a compassionate father falls flat given his lack of communication and might I say, his inability to make decisions with the input of others. making all these decisions by himself, he ought to get buried! a king has vassals to advise him.) ahem. though what I mean in contrast is that now they have a 'safe shelter' where they no longer have to fear their birth mother. the twins are doing well in not letting one outshine the other, but they are simply one entity where third-parties define their individuality (redhead). what could have been interesting was if the author put some down time of the things they currently get is drastically different from their previous life, like snacks, that pathetic difference (and you would literally have to point out what their life was like before). it would be nice to point out if they have put on a little weight since then. quality of life changes that make them more empathetic than their current sorry state of literally getting bullied by everyone without any clue as to why.
this story is solely relying on "the grander scheme of things" to drive the story home, which. is. utterly. ridiculous!
this story is not the fault of the characters, just solely on the lack of proper characterization. I LIKE THE TWINS. they don't deserve any of this!

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully, after this the kids will learn of how terrible the world is and to never trust anyone aside from their immediate family.
I don't take joy in their suffering but they need to change the way they act. Admittedly, this fiasco isn't mainly their fault since they didn't wander off on their own. However, I don't understand the way they think. They are adults and yes, adults still fall for things sometimes, it happens. You don't become an adult and immediately gain immunity to foul play but you don't fall for stupid acts, I would assume. They are not only adults but they are adults who have been abused and closed their hearts to their own family so why open their hearts to a random stranger that said a couple of obviously fake compliments ?
Again, this incident isn't uniquely their fault but the fact that they even trusted the guy annoys me a lot. They were weary of their brothers but hey let us trust the guy whose son started to tell us depressing things the second we met him and his asshole father whom we met only twice .....really?
Please grow up soon!!!!
I don't want to hate this story, I truly don't because I love the premise of a reincarnated couple of twins. I've never seen this before and the fact that they can communicate and understand each other so well, is a great premise but their characters are like those of 4 year olds which is unfortunate

Double-page supporter
@ KhalE. Dude, good on you, I get a headache just looking at the multiple walls of text.

Users who are viewing this thread