The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 47

@espy-ninja honestly same,but in nicer words. I understand that people can be upset but one of the parts that I've always liked about the comment section is that people can just come and be happy or discuss the story. The same comments over and over get really depressing.

Someone 'bout to go bye bye..

Real glad that Jason and Ishina are still hanging on (╥﹏╥)

Dex-chan lover
Even the supposed villain is so one dimensional lmao, I'm gonna read this just to laugh at the twins for their dumb decisions

Dex-chan lover
okay folks calm down
let's think it this way: the twins are not isekai'd. they are normal twins, of aged 10, and sufferred a lot of misfortunes and very much traumatized. they are unsure who to trust but easily fall for some kindness, because they yearn for proper kindness (no, they do not need tough love like ishina's, quiet love like emperor's and the first and second prince, nor even eiji's "fondness" that more or less like he adores pets)

or maybe this way: the twins are pretty much had forgotten about their pasts- only remembers vaguely because of abusive parenting they had on delornina castle

Dex-chan lover
@Colomopri the twins are literally isekai’d , the first chapter shows it. Twins in last life, twins in this one. They remember their prior lives. But they are definitely traumatized

I am really needing the shitty duke and his posse to die an excruciatingly painful and humiliating death. There's been enough foreplay.

Dex-chan lover
"Villain's monologue" in action here folks

Sure he's a madman; but why talk about his plan for no good reason? Just kill the kids and it's gg

Just kill them already duke, what are you waiting for if that's your plan? gosh this is so dumb.

And the duke being suspicious is like the most obvious thing, can the twins also stop being so dumb? their so-called abused and traumatic experience has nothing to do with them being so dumb, and being a burden as well that needs to be rescued like damsel. This story should be renamed like The dumb twin siblings new life or smth...

Dex-chan lover
Oh. He didn't have some master plan that would achieve something practical. He was just bonkers.

Surprise surprise..... NOT.
Be honest, we all know he's the villain from his first appearance.
Well it's still amazing how they chose to trust the clearly suspicious duke who their family always told not to trust rather than their personal maid chosen by the emperor himself. Sigh.

@papperless 100% agreed. I seriously doubt their IQ 😂

I'm waiting for the character development between the twins and the emperor right now. The twins' decisions are starting to get difficult not to get annoyed at even though I really want to enjoy the story. I'm just waiting for this arc to be over. Thank you to the wonderful translators though.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123
To be fair, in their eyes, the royal Familiy is not trustworthy either, as they have left them in an abusive situation.
Also just because the character design is suspicious to us, doesn't mean it's suspicious to the characters, they don't know that they are novel characters.

but yeah they still do a lot of dumb decisions either way.

I think the twins' behaviour are pretty adult-like. What's their age at the moment, not only are they acting calm, they're actually following along with the plot he revealed. He didn't even put it in baby language, it's all worded as "I'll ruin the image of the royal family by making a public spectacle of the deaths of two illegitimate children from that family, thus proving they aren't infallible" rather than "empire go boom when you go byebye".

I have more issues with the "proving the royal blood isn't infallible by killing two known diluted versions of it, which was why they were illegitimate to begin with" loophole.

Anyway, thanks for the translations, and I'm hoping for more chapter updates because I just realised previous chaps the mother said she isn't human so are the kids illegitimate because daddy mated with a non-human or something??

Dex-chan lover
The writer is fucking dumb. You kill legitimate children to prove that the bloodline isnt all-powerful, not the illegitimate ones.

Users who are viewing this thread