The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 48

I love it how so many comments treat that dark green haired child like an adult akdbsj

Like guys, that poor boy is just a little child who wants to protect their parents, because no matter how horrible the parents are, little kids just can't but love them (that's why even children who are abused by their parents, try their best to keep their abuse hidden, since they know, once its found out, they will probably be taken away from them)

So for the love of god, treat that child like a child and feel pity for him (or smth else idk), but dont hate him so much lmao XD

I think that people don't realize that by family the kid didn't necessarily mean the Duke himself. He likely meant his mother (if she is still alive), his relative and more exactly the Rosea family itself. Even if the Duke is executed for treason the family and likely their title and stuff will continue to live on. It's actually smart of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Nanashi77423 Probably what he's talking about, yes. Collective responsibility is pretty common in circumstances like this, and that appears to be what the emperor is threatening here as well.

Poor kid tho... the fact that he’s asking for a deal when he’s scared, shows that he’s smart but maybe a little too mature when he’s supposed to just be a child.

Awww I feel bad for the kid. Maybe they'll take their status away as a noble. Because he or the wife could still take revenge and would have the influence to do so

Thanks for another chapter ♡

We can FINALLY send this stupid misunderstanding, and at least he knows what a bad father he was

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon their maid has a flashback where she witnessed an incident where his now deceased wife, was trying to rebuff her "dear friend" who was upset that she became queen and she calls him out for his inferiority complex. he physically grabs her. the duke wanted the king's wife, after the two were married. she probably didn't want to tell her husband but still, it's given that he should've been kept in check or at least docked, unless "dad" didn't listen to his wife either and made decisions all by himself.
duke is sus and it's a little upsetting that nothing happened to demote him even a little during the period the twins were born and that incident. a duke has the same authority as a marquis, who are the immediate family of the reigning ruler. knock down his influence a notch how about? if he is as ruthless as he is made out to be, why not make an example of those who went against him? he doesn't even have to behead them, my money is that all of those nobles under him have some dirt he overlooked cause it's troublesome, he can just point those out! who doesn't check the affairs of their land, nobles help the king rule by proxy!

It was kinda worth it to see the Emperor get told what a shit he is, but this is awful. If the Duke actually wiggles out of this with his head on his shoulder I will be honestly amazed. In stunned disbelief at the sheer idiocy of everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread