The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 52

Orignally I was on Duke Incel's side because he seemed to love the late empress and the current royal family isn't suitable to lead the country but lmao wtf he's disgusting and even more brainless 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Well it seems Rosea son was planning stuff behind his dad's back including getting Riolu to help the kids

honestly.

23-619b8dbd8f57edb6f89f25760ca73cd7682457117a26afd43bfb11df0ea64667.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
That was your reason for all this...you should've bought a blow up sex doll instead you idiot. And what did you expect would happen in a room full of folks that agree that getting rid of you is the simpler solution?

@marveljin that's because
they have mix blood (hybrids), their mom wasn't human
TrapCard113

@marveljin That was already explained. Chapter 21 and 22 they underwent manifestation but since their bloodline isn't pure, instead of rapidly growing into a late teen's body they instead grew 10 years of hair and 10 cm.

Thanks for releasing 3 episodes together so we dont end up with cliffhangers.
No idea what to feel about these episode either lol

Thanks for the episodes!
My theory is that the twins mother used his blood to create them

Thanks for translating!

I honestly saw Riolu's attack coming from a mile away. Though Lord Rosea may be a little miffed that his father was turned insane, I really don't think he's in any position to complain. Now that I think about it, since Lord Rosea didn't strike the deal before the protection magic made a beacon he contributed nothing and they have no reason to spare him. He may not deserve to die, but he certainly just sat back and watched while his father unfolded this plan. Lord Rosea only acted when he felt he was in the best bargaining position, and the children were kidnapped, not before. Hopefully he and Riolu will get punished for what they've done.

I sure hope the twins don't just run to the Imperial family after everything that's happened. The family is highly responsible for everything that happened, from locking them in the old palace to not acknowledging them as legitimate heirs and letting them be mistreated even after their mother was gone. They don't deserve forgiveness so easily, if ever.

such twisted reasons 😔
this "my children, part of imperial family" stuff need to be sorted out soon 🙊

thank you for the chapters! ♥️

I need the next 4 CHAPSSSSSSSS I saw the raw but couldn't understand a freaken thing please!!!

NO FUCKING WAY?!?!?!? character development. I never expected this plot twist from the twins, not even duke rosea dying like a cockroach getting stepped on by riolu is as surprising.(btw good job riolu)

Users who are viewing this thread