The Twin Siblings' New Life

Honestly, I can't find the characters personality loveable at the moment. The lack of communication between everyone is just so painful to read. I do hope for some real development to happen but I guess not this time. In my opinion, it is like they all just selfishly tried so desperately to ease their own scars but in reality, all of it are intertwined together like a loop, sadly both the emperor and the kids can't seems to grasp the real situation thats happening. The lack of neutral stance that can open both side's perspectives to see a bigger pictures of the situation kinda makes me both sad and angry at the same time. At first I hope that the big brothers capable of doing the neutral roles but it seems I hope too much. I do find some parts of the Mcs feels "human" but I don't know, I can't vibe with them right now. I wish some day they will learn about how to really listen to their surroundings, tell their own sides of perspective, and have a honest conversation with their family. If it's not working out I hope they can go separate ways without wasting their energy on hating someone and just focus to their own happiness.

Maybe I will drop this and come back later when there are some real progress happening. I still have hopes for this story to grow

Miscommunication tropes all over the place, plus this feels like the isekai was added for the sake of the "isekai" search tag. If they were actual five-year-olds then expectations could be lowered, but them mentally being 20 year old is kinda lame since I'd argue they're fairly immature for 20. That is, unless this is like other stories where it will be argued their mind is reverting back to that of a child's.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really recommend anyone reading this because its slow and there is no damn communication. Every chp is annoying as fuck. The protaganist are dumb as a brick. They are adults and they are acting like a 3 no 2 year old. I am dropping this because I am fed up with it.

hhhhh I feel the same way as everyone else. the miscommunication in this story is just ⁉️⁉️⁉️ it’s so slow and being dragged on,, also the mcs rlly aren’t the best, nor the brightest atm. I’m still reading this b/c I’ve gotten this far and I’m hoping they’ll change,, but fr the events happening rn ain’t it. There r plenty better isekai stories. The original plot intrigued me with the mcs being twins and all, but I’m pretty close to dropping it... ty to the translators who r still keeping up with this lmaoo.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting at first but quickly turned boring. It feels like the author had a good Idea on how to start a story but that's as far as he can get.

Double-page supporter
god damit Jason GET UP and for god sake the Emporer just needs to spend quality time with them he's making this so complicated😤I REALLY LOVE THIS COMIC BUT PLZ CAN SOMEONE JUST SHOW THEM LOVE INSTEAD OF HIDING IT

Honestly, everyone annoys me except the 3rd prince, who didn’t know of the twins existence, and the 2nd prince who risked his well-being to protect those idiots of twins. Like I get it, I’ve heard of trauma of them being abused. BUT, that gives them NO reason to ignore the 2nd prince when he was trying to resolve their misunderstanding of things. He even told them that they didn’t know they’re alive when he went to check on the place. So, I PERSONALLY don’t understand the LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND CONNECTING THE DOTS the twins display. And the Emperor need to have some back bone, because his attitude of “Well I can’t help it if they hate me”, like ask YOUR CHILDREN WHY THEY HATE YOU INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO OTHERS ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN. Goodness this misunderstanding would’ve been resolved in 3 chapters; Did the writer run out of ideas, cuz that resulted in making your characters Annoying 2D Don’t Know How To Communicate IDOITS. Plz don’t have this Misunderstanding drag on for another 30 Chapters 😅

I’ve probably been too harsh, but I Don’t Really Care 🙃

Um... guys... imagine being reincarnated only to be abused and miserable for 5 damn years? I would have the same trust issues ngl. I'm pretty sure only the readers feel frustrated bc we can see that the others truly care for them. But if we were in their shoes, we'd prolly be the same.

Also I feel like if they get betrayed by the green scar guy their hearts will really freeze up and jason will be gone for good :( so i hope that doesn't happen hhhhhh

At this point, I'll have to think that the author doesn't have any ideas other than this big, silly misunderstanding that's meant to stretch the plot.

might drop this bc the misunderstanding arc is so fucking long..... and i hate misunderstandings its just too painful

Nope, it's reasonable that they having trust issue after what they have gone through, but like really ? they've been ignoring ppl who try to protect them and easily trust that sweet talker duke and that green boy just because similarity. So Inconsistent, as someone who "have" experienced Life before, they are rather dumb and ignorant

If I’m having trust issues like those 2, there won’t be anyone I could open my heart to, even to those who seems similar. I would pity him, but won’t easily trust. This plot seems to go the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread