The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - New Year

Dear translator-sama:
Thanks a lot for those cute chapters and please watch your health :D

Just an edit, I said chapter 17 for Confession stories is coming soon but it seems another scan has already beat me to it. So I'll just leave it to them!

Double-page supporter
Could someone tell me the value of 10,000 yen
Like how many cupped noodles could I buy?

wow I appreciate all the different currencies that 10 000 jye was shown in!

@Wawawelon you can get a cheap cup noodle for around 80yen in Japan.
Branded ones such as Ippudo or Ichiran would cost over 200yen though.

around 90 dollars? I wish I could get that kind of money. The usual here is around 10-20 dollars. I'm still thankful for it, just thinking of how comfortable I would be in spending money instead of cutting every corner and basically computing funds to the point that I lose fun in even spending it hahahaahaa

thanks for all the different currencies! haha i always get a small headache when i genuinely want to understand how much money they talk about- i mentally convert to usd and then to inr

and @BlitzSpanksViewer idk abt japan but in south asia (or at least india) there's not much of a concept of 'allowance' or 'spending money'– we usually just get around how much these kids are getting perhaps once or twice a year (for birthdays and for one of the big festivals) and usually only by grandparents or relatives (not parents very often lolol)

Dex-chan lover
@Wawawelon I had to pay 30k Yen a month to rent room in tokyo for a month (~1h from city center and 20min from train/subway/the genral network)

Wise Grandma! So he started karate to protect his sister from harm? 🙋

Japanese currency conversion should be very easy for those using the USD and (somewhat) the EURO. Just divide by 100. No need to be exact. We got the picture, not the real money, yesh?

I sure missed my (much) younger days running around begging for "red envelopes" in Hong Kong during the Chinese New Years. Didn't realize the Japanese carried that tradition over too. Sure made the World much more comprehensible.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I remember when I used to receive 5,000-10,000 yen too from my aunt and uncle but my father took it for "safekeeping towards my future bank account". Now, whenever I see red envelopes, I get bitter and pissed. Hey, old man, give me back my money. That was 25,000 in total.......(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread