The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 1

*Procrastination for 200 years*
Finally a relatable protagonist lol
Jk but you know what I mean haha
I'm quite curious when she said throughout the years she changed from a witch to a human despite being a human from her previous life
I wondered when she first became the grand duchess, her mind and personality still behaves like the real witch (unconsciously) but over the years sh felt more comfortable and her old life starts merging easier
That would be interesting

You lived for 200 years and you didn't change your behaviour. You didn't do anything relevent either. 🤔

So, she spent 200 years loafing around. That's one heck of achievement.

@Gueran: It could be a hereditary position. Otherwise he'd have to be a non-human like her, and even older.

EDIT: Seems to be a hereditary position. See the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That very first image goes a bit beyond just being a "cold" land.
That is basically "my lungs are frozen and I'm dead due to air temperature" land.

Fpk

In the future, is she gonna fall in LOVE with that"KID?!"
She kind of like his mother right. Dude, at first the trope was like the boy and girl grew up in the same house as stepsiblings but fell in love with each other just because they are not blood-related trope and now it's his "mother-like figure". This Isekai and villainess trope is getting out of control. Do people really prefer this stuff?

Meo

Double-page supporter
Um...she's lived 200 years in that frozen tundra lounging about? I feel like I'd welcome death at this point.

Pls don’t tell me she ends up with the little boy. This is romance after all. Maybe the ml will come one day?

Users who are viewing this thread