The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 22

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wish I had this evil thing following me around. Then he can try and tempt me

"I am your innermost desires!"

"For cake?"

Fed-Kun's army
Well unsurprising they’re back considering they almost succeeded last time

Ooooooooooooooo is this the demon or inner Tita???!

Thanks for the update ❤️❤️❤️

Clete is a little annoying lately and tita rn is in the middle of searching his identity. Well, he's quite stubborn and annoying but he's still a child that doesn't know about the world... right? Clete is not abusing him but her words sometimes annoy me, her wordings are not proper in front of a child. Just my thoughts though.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@SirBecks There either aren't that many good cookies where I live (ranging from terrible to super exp) or Im not really a cookie person. At the same time, we have a nice/decent cake places (not a professional, can't really judge) and a nice if weird ice cream place that caters to specific preferences. (flavors are strong and legit but local. By strong and legit, i mean it feels like you are eating the actual thing instead of flavored knockoff. By local... a menu would be a better example.)
product-13379-1591720690.jpeg

(Yes. There is apparently a cough syrup ice cream flavor. Don't look at me, I never tried it. Also kaya toast has actual bread in it.)

Humans are weird.

Group Leader
Came for comments about Tita but didn't expect @Nep 's ice cream in the comment section but I am very intrigued by the flavours.

Anyway, I relate to both. Clete knows the future so she knows what she wants Tita to stay away from, but at the same time she needs to communicate more instead of just saying no. Tita has a hard time trying to understand her. For Tita though, he's just like any other teenagers, though I'd say he isn't outright rebellious. Good boi

Users who are viewing this thread