The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
You're right kid, you can't have those impure thoughts toward your mother. THIS IS NOT A HENTAI!!!...unless....

M2

You people are boring AF.

"She raised him! How could dis be! REeeeeeeee!"

Basically, comment section of this chapter.

lol everyone needs to chill the hell out. Dude just entered puberty and has met one (1) female in years, she took him in, but by no means did she raise him as a mother (more like a semi-permanent house guest- i/e no outward love shown or really felt, just mentorship and responsibility really), she has absolutely ZERO interest in him and isn't grooming him so don't talk like you know sh*t all about that, and IT IS JUST A CRUSH, this is marriage. As seen, he doesn't even know what sex is right now, and if he wants to have a relationship with her (much much MUCH later), he's gonna have a hella hard time of it for the sheer fact our FL hasn't been interested in romance for over 200 years and that isn't gonna change anytime soon. Homegirl at that age where her every year is just another tally on the wall. Plus (and the most important), ya'll read the summary, at this point you don't get a say 😂

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone complaining about Tita being the ML? First, the summary and cover(s) makes it very obvious as to who'll be our MC's ML. Second, y'all are almost 30 chapters in. You've read too far in to start complaining about the story now.

😂stoopid Rapelle, why you gotta mess up our male lead with that simple definition?? Really? When you love someone you just really wanna hug and kiss them? I mean yea, that usually comes with package but that could also apply to familial love for overly affectionate families where hugs and kisses on the cheek are normal. I come from one so i would know.

But i guess by kissing, he meant like, making out. And of course rapelle wouldn't bother to go into detail about that with the boy. And rapelle's probably pretty lost on the subject of love too he just knows he likes the witch.
Everyone has their own levels of comfort when it comes to affection, their own ways of showing romantic love, and their own definitions of love in general-- romantic or not.

Aggregator gang
It can't be called grooming if the woman involved has never had that intention and still doesn't. Also the person who raised him was the butler. She just stepped in after the butler did the hard work, attempting to be friendly so she doesn't get killed later. Not a mother figure, but a guardian. And he doesn't understand sex or love, he's just crushing on her like a pure child. So why is everyone upset? My guess is he'll leave later, either to escape his feelings or to prove himself a man, because she will reject him. After he returns is when the romance will start.

i have a question, the lady (i really did forget her name wow) she doesnt age right? or am I tripping cuz I recall in a past chapter there was something about her not even needing food, knowing the butler for a long time, and what not?🤔

@kakukaku ah okay that makes sense! thanks ^_^

How's tita supposed to have a crush when there's no one around him much less girls his age? I feel like his love is just based on the exposure effect. There's literally no other woman than his foster-mom. What's a teen to do? Lol

@cutiekoya, yeah she doesnt age because she's a witch or something. I think before tita came along she was already alive for a few centuries.

I honestly love the art and the characters, but this is getting too Oedipus like for me. I mean it’s basically incest at this point and I’m calling it a wrap. What a shame, because I really enjoyed it until I figured out he was the ML and literally is going to date the closest thing he had to a mother. That’s just weird and wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread