The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

I'm really loving their mom-son relationship right now. ❤ I love the little family they put together. I hope no romance between them will happen. Please... I just want her to be a mom figure.

Honestly, I don't mind whatever relationship they have, I just love reading them for them 😁

You think it’s gonna end in a kiss and it ends in him vomiting the potion in her face. 😂😂😂 I’m calling it now because that would really make this hilarious.

@ash003 oh for medecine ! Nop we don't do that bc you just take the medicine instead of the sick person xDD Now there is other ways to give someone unconscious medecine

@NokutanOkami @ash003 Not gonna lie, I'm French too and I had no idea some people actually kissed their parents (or any relatives or friends) on the lips. I thought it was just some weird Japanese belief about Europeans that's used as plot device in many mangas and animes.

@NokutanOkami I wonder how it's like in other European countries culturally close to us, like Italy or Spain ... Time to research the subject in more details, I guess. (*-*)

@Casko In Spain it depends on the family. It is not very common to kiss your parents on the lips. There are people that they do that, but again it is just a minority. For me it's weird but it happens. I believe Victoria Beckham was very criticized for kissing her daughter on the lips, and she is from the UK, but I know people from there that would never kiss their parents like that. As I said before, it depends on who you are asking to. Hope it helps :)

Fed-Kun's army
people talking about how theres incest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJehlr1tEw&ab_channel=CALObaddie

the little kid is the ML, i'm out. as once said by a wise soul "I'M NOT WATCHING THIS!!!"
who thought the incest/borderline pedophilia would be cute.

"Who's gonna give him the talk about the birds and the bees" 🤣🤣🤣 Two forever single people, that's hilarious 😂😂😂😆😆

Dex-chan lover
An honest review here. This manga is all about parenting and some fancy magic every now and then.

@anneidentified
Then it'd be wise to stop reading this now because
the familial relationship between them will eventually change into a romantic one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Users who are viewing this thread