The Tyrant's Sister

I seriously cannot understand why this is rated so high. Dropping after chapter 12. If you are in the mood for a simple story line, weak characters and dumb MC you are gonna enjoy this, not judging, sometimes that’s exactly what you need. But keep in mind that this is a really lazy work.

hell yeah i love this series can’t wait to literally bust open laughing again while reading

Not really understanding why this is good. I read through and it kind of just never got me hooked once. The art was meh at times, good rarely, probably for comedic reasons. What went on was kind of cringe, don't really understand why this is rated relatively high. Not my type so dropping it.

I was dying laughing so many times and I cannot get enough of their banter!!!! Oh my god the way shes such a savage I was screaming “YEAH GET EM CUTTHROAT UNNIE” this is an absolute gem!!! I thought Kai would annoy me but hes honestly such and adorable little tsundere he actually acts like an 11 year old I love everything about this and I can’t wait for new releases

I hope that since this is Season 2, she will soon start taking his words and feelings a little more seriously. Given her talk with Elise, I think I'll check back in once quite a few more chapters get added, as this is getting annoying.

This is just.... so, so bad. Wth? Is there even 1 likeable character? That and idk what sort of system they based this whole monarchy ofd but it's not one that history has ever seen. Instead it's a mishmash of mistaken beliefs that people who can't google would think was the way monarch-based societies lived. That and the FL and the ML are just annoying af and the FL is constantly yelling for no reason. Then to think she could educate her brother when she doesn't know a damn thing about the laws? No. Just all of this no. An amateur writer with no idea how monarchs or nobility works in any society that has ever or could ever exist (the rules this society has make no damn sense and would collapse in on itself in less than a dozen generations) dropping this poorly drawn ill thought out garbage.

Drinking Game: Every time the artist can’t be bothered to draw a background and just resorts to one of two washed out backdrops and opts for full frontal comedic faces, take a shot.

See you in ER, bitches.

ppl say it's overrated but i don't think so bc you get what you're looking for---> genre: COMEDY

Users who are viewing this thread