The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 21

Lol how ironic tho that he's falling for her anyways. So are all the ex wives gonna be in love with her again in this life?

Dex-chan lover
Truly, all of his sword skills are gone. I didn't realize the gods would take his potato peeling skills too though.

thank you! I find the sense of humor in this series very funny 😂 As I said before, this is one of those series I always read whenever the raw updates. I hope you continue 😄
In the raw, she already met the 3 guys lol, so we are way behind 😆

Banned
So he's going to lose that bet then?
He/she is fixing their lives with his/her interactions with them.

@jadel5357 the raw is 93, and Indonesian is 91.

Now they know Zien is reincarnation of certain someone but they don't know who is it

And Naser confession and someone's jealousy
😄😄😄

Thanks for the chapter!
Shame about Eleanor. Got too full of herself about being smart and beautiful that she made a lot of severe mistakes. Even if it would take longer should've stuck with charm rather than getting into so much debt buying Venus. Also, seems like was an item with Luke since 13 so why con Nasser for over five years? In any case, she's going to be in jail for a long time if not executed for conspiring to rob and murder Nasser. Speaking of him, seems like he and the other two still held some love for the bad king even after all the suffering he put them through. BTW is there a typo on page 9? King was saying that if they had his face and skills they'd sin like he did, so why is it if they don't sin their lives belong to him instead of if they do sin?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another update :) so happy to see this getting updated. Hope we can catch up to raws in the near future (like within a few months time), but maybe I'm being greedy :p

Edit: I'm confused by the "If you get the same skills that I had, and don't sin like me, then your next lives are mine" line.

Efu

Note to translator-nim, in the Indonesian official translation they named her 'Zien', so I think the previous group wasn't too far off

So, trying to make sense of Evil King's last words: "If you get the same skills as me and don't sin like I did, your next lives are mine."

Is he trying to say he believes that with their newfound powers, they will definitely abuse them. And when that time comes, it'll be his "I told you so" moment where they will be at his beck and call since their lives(?) belong to him now?

Agh, if only I knew Korean ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread