The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~

@yukyakuk he's not wrong though, idk why you're sucking the TL's dick. If your TL is google translate level, literally anyone can do it with their phone. Let's not pretend that manga tl's all do it from the kindness of their heart, and even those that do, probably shouldn't if they really, really suck.

Fed-Kun's army
Im so tired of mangas were in order to make the MC look badass they make the rest of the world fucking braindead. They already stablish that MC was an OP player, they could just go with that and make mc a promising rookie, someone with a rare talent or something

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of this:
a6.png

Using existing genre conceits is to be expected of a genre piece like this. But the author could put at least some effort into it. The MC not realising he's OP just makes him look retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Are there seriously "isekai story mills" in Japan? There are a few authors each writing 5 or more isekai stories at once, and all of them are no where near finished.

@someunregpunk

That's the thing, yes it's one thing for the MC to have more knowledge than the natives, that's fine. The issue is that the natives seem to lack even basic swordplay competency. To the point where I would bet that a real life medieval soldier could out preform the adventurers in this world.

They don't know how to crit, don't know optimal leveling tactics and don't know all of the skills? Sure, fine, I can buy that. Skills are pretty random, crits are presumably super precise and level grinding like us gamers do is obviously suicidal without respawning. But that doesn't explain their lack of decent reaction times and knowledge of basic tactics, like don't let your opponent get free hits on you and dodge attacks that are about to hit you.

I'm just gonna wait until chapter 3.1 gets translated by another group. That translation is so bad I dont even wanna read it.

Funny how he's gathering information about this new world, but he's in denial for almost everything.

@boiiyott
@uscleTheMan

One of the things I don't like. This weird forced stupidity/ignorance and then having them "wondering" about why or how the enemy is beaten so "easily". Have them be cautious and stuff, but not some genius player in some game while at the same time braindead.

Dex-chan lover
@NuclearBurrito

True.
After reading the novel I got that the impression that author is just making fun of genre. But that's only so much stupid I can read before I get sick so I don't know if the author really was making fun of the genre.

Double-page supporter
@Uthred
...Probably because he is retarded.
He's already killed a Silver Wolf, which is a Rank C monster, but he still thinks he should stick to killing Kick Rabbits; despite the fact that they're trash-tier monsters.

I just don't understand how these MC's can think that they're novices in another world if they've already experienced VRMMO play and was the strongest in THAT game. At least give yourself credit but don't give yourself so much of an ego-boost that nobody likes you and all want to kill you. Are there any other chapters too, I already finished the previous chapters and it only took me like a couple minutes to complete. The story was starting to get good and then I'm sent back to the cover of the manga. Maybe they'll make this into an anime like the other Isekai stories.

Users who are viewing this thread