The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to comment that for the War Crimes Isekai, the translator calling out readers for not reading is my favorite part about re-reading
I Shall Survive Using Potions!

If you read too much manga, the schedules are less noticable 😎

Dex-chan lover
Gotta prune the family tree like I do to my slow, weak child to get my genius, strong son to be heir.

Dex-chan lover
I better see this next chapter. Image spoilered out of consideration for screen space.

suikawari.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@dragon199 yeah, but got deleted time ago. I am not sure if someone was translating it, on the internet I could not get it :'(

Fuck all these translators chopping up chapters into these tiny ass chunks, just release the whole thing when you're done you slow ass

People who complains about short chapter obviously didn't read Minato-kun monogatari

Dex-chan lover
im gonna assume theres a plottwist and hes adopted. The mom is bestgirl

Edit: @zStella sorry after all these months people still think you guys are the ones splitting the chapters

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing the publishers are chopping up these chapters for more ad revenue, all the while saying it's somehow for the readers' sake.

And I'm very surprised that no one commented on the penis sword.

Aggregator gang
“This time I will make love to you” - bro, hol up !

Get help
You need jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread