"The Villainess" and the Woman Who Would Do Anything for the Sake of Love - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I mean I suppose it's understandable that she'd go a little off the deep end after hundreds of loops.

Dex-chan lover
really interesting, i mean it
but...the MC's face and her broad shoulders kinda make her look like a dude.. heh-heh

It’s.. interesting to say the least.
As much as I hate the crazy yandere troupe, I can actually understand it for once, but I don’t support it. Hopefully they just realize she was being dumb in that life.

Dex-chan lover
That got dark but I guess so after failing to save the person she loved that many times

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is already a good end and it's just chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
It remind me of Qualia The Purple where the MC goes through a lot of alternates universes just to try saving her friend from a tragic end. ALso refredsing to have a butch heroine for one time.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I was also thinking this reminds me of qualia the purple, especially how her methods get more messed up as time goes on...

Fed-Kun's army
thats crazy... and i still wonder if hes man or woman and if woman why she still have mans face and hair.. in otome worlds women usually have long hairs, because its normal, having short hair is more like shameful for noble lady

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say, this really reminded me of a few different stories I've already read, but then it went in a *totally* different direction, and I'm really into it. And yeah, I love the androgynous look for the protagonist, she looks great in the boys' uniform and also in a beautiful dress, it's the best. And that scene by the fountain! That was done so well! I was genuinely surprised by how much I enjoyed this.

Users who are viewing this thread