The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.1

Wtf... how the hell did the MC come to the conclusion that he “wanted to become closer to Leanne” when they were talking about something completely different SMH.

I think Bakarina is the only manga that can pull off the “dense MC” without it being annoying.

Aggregator gang
Oh there's a mystery element, nice.
If the 3rd candidate didn't die, that means either she did something that changed the timeline (seems improbable because she secluded herself in mansion), or another person also got isekai'd and changed the timeline, the silhouette we saw in chapter 1.

@bingel919 I think so too.
The fact that the Leanne in the game had met and had been attacked a couple of times by an "unidentifiable" person, then it only shows her in bandages is a little suspicious. Although it is sort of unnecessary and troublesome to draw out scenes of that, it could also indicate that when she met the murderer she was alone. So she might have injured herself or something to create the illusion that there is a murderer. So when she murders Cecillia, people will just conclude it was the murderer.
Also since we can conclude from the later chapters, that the Leanne right now is her fujoshi friend, that is why there was no article about a killer. Her friend probably wants to see the BL scenes, which is why Cecil probably felt watched when she was with guys. I think that also explains why the "murderer" didn't kill anyone.

he was planning to give it to her anyway...? it's a confession of love for the knight to give it to the maiden...he's a knight...she's a maiden...
indirect confession but mc too dense

Users who are viewing this thread