The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.2

Sorry for the outburst. I am more a silent reader but that girl just pissed me off. Thanks for the chapter and for the team hard work. I finally caught up and it's really funny

Anyway, don't listen to that girl. She is weird and need to get a heavy dose of real life to realize she isn't the scan police.

@afroelf
"WAAAH DON'T CALL OUT HYPOCRISY WHERE YOU SEE IT!" - you.

@Skyrah
If you don't know how EJ acts when someone else starts translating "their" series, as in they were the first to upload - what is the purpose of your comment?
They started translating Tearmoon first, another group started translating faster, EJ lost their shit in comments, demanding another group to contact them and threatening to drop series because "it's not worth the effort and time to translate series someone else is dedicated to TL"

This manga is the opposite situation: somebody else started to translate it before EJ and yet they're completely fine with barging in and shoving their watermarked paws into it.

There's a word for it and it's hypocrisy.

Thanks for the update! Really enjoying this so far. FL is giving off Haruhi from Ouran high school vibes. 😍

And is the heroine possibly also reincarnated? 😏

@labanina Girl, I am calling YOUR HYPOCRISY. I am sorry if you're dumb and can't notice that.

Since you're the scan police, why aren't you calling out Frog shit for having posting not even half of the chapter before publishing just so they could hoard the series? Why aren't you calling them out for being members of NASS - a group that doesn't have the majority of their things caught up but are all happy to judge other groups while creating more groups to get more projects?

Like of you so keen in calling the hypocrisy of others why are you only focusing in one group? Are you a fan/member of the other group? It's that it? Because if so, girl, get other better hills to die on.

@afroelf Nah, don't worry about it. What you said is true. If she did this to all groups then it's probably worth noting since it's more of a general observation, but if it's just directed at us and she's been stalking us since 1.1 (which she should know how 1.1 turned out between the 3 groups) then that's just a personal vendetta and I have other things to do than talk to someone who has too much time on their hands to start drama in scans and keeps trying to start something with us, lol. v(´・◡・`) people here just trying to read the story, so peace & love.

@labanina you seem to have reading and understanding problem. U okay hun?

Do you understand how volunteering works? Or you need someone to tell you? I suggest you read more books instead of manga since you clearly missed the meaning. They don’t owe you anything and have no obligation to update shit. Your entitled a** needs to sit tf down before tryna create some drama from a mule.

From the way you act and your word, it DOES seem like you have quite a lot of personal problems. You jumped into their shit first thing to throw insults and complaints around persistently. Are you from the other team? Go help your ‘main’ teams updating then. They’re also ‘shamelessly’ behind the raws. Your teams even did worse shit when it comes to sniping and being sniped. Who tf are you to come for other teams? Your only example for EJ is tearmoon (since it’s the only thing you keep bringing up) while I can easily name 10 examples of your team being nasty bullies to others and still having a bunch left.

If you’re so free, stop throwing hate at others and go help your parents. They could use your time and energy. Before you come back, learn how to appreciate others’ work while leeching. Your parents would gladly show you how. Good luck, hun.

I am looking forward to more of this whenever the next part is tranlated~

As someone who only knows English and French, I appreciate these translations that allow me to read manga that have yet to come out in my country.

Thank you for all your hard work, and your time.

Dex-chan lover
What a grumpy prince. I bet he thought it was a love rival.

Isn't he willfully cheating on his fiance though? Gee.

Group Leader
Oh hey @labanina, I see it's you again with the Tearmoon issue.

Let me quote myself from ch1.1 thread which you chose to ignore:

Also, to clarify those previous messages, I'll admit I was frustrated while I wrote those messages because I didn't know what was going on, especially because when I tried to contact the other party to try to solve the problem, I was unable to DM them or find a way to contact them. I did not want to discourage them, but after failing to make contact, we even dropped the series to avoid further conflict.

I hope that this clears up any misunderstandings.

I hope this will be the last I have to address Tearmoon problem.

Also, I kindly ask you to refrain yourself from insulting my team and members. They are all nice people and work hard for everything you read from us (if you really do). You may not like the way we operate but our staff doesn't deserve whatever insults you threw at them. They have been nothing but nice and logical in their comments. Maybe if you read all their comments, you would see all your concerns have been addressed. Reading comprehension is so easy, I suggest you learn it sometimes.

Have a nice day! xoxo

@labanina We will do what you want and you can keep crying. Stop trying to make this personal by ATTACKING PEOPLE ON THE INTERTUBES over a manga. Peace. There we go, problem resolved. :)

If you don't like us, blacklist. Long term, you'll be happier. I suggest you learn to just let things go and walk away~~~

Users who are viewing this thread