The Villainess' Days Are Numbered!

Dex-chan lover
Stumbled upon this, I want more so bad :O hope you guys can manage to catch up to raws. Or are we caught up? :eek:

I heard the ending is not satisfying so I decided to quit. Even though it will have a good ending, the ending will not be satisfying.

Supporter
A bit off topic but why are a lot of the "villainess" have red hair? Symbol of the villainess or something?????

Supporter
@NokutanOkami I'm not really bothered by it, simply realized a pattern? Tendency is character design?

@Barbon Maybe it's as you said. Red usually equal danger of sort. Though I have to say this kind of character design is boring, even if red hair looks really nice, kinda fiery

Who could be the picture of the man in the end of the chapters?
He is the slave or the duke.
But i think the style is like the slave, but isn't the duke is the ml ?

.....well, slave boy looks suspiciously similar to Duke boy. I sense a disturbance in the force.

@yatsuki I’ve seen this comment on so many of these villainess stories but always with a different hair colour. I’ve seen why do villainesses always have blond hair? why do villainess characters always have black hair? And now why red? If you read enough of these stories you’ll see that no hair colour is obscenely more prominent than the other. However if you only think of the red haired characters that’s all you will see.

Users who are viewing this thread