The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

The way you updated this literally right after I caught up, thanks so much for your hard work!! Loving this story

man the amount of times she says « im sure he’ll change » is scaring the shit out of me, and also knowing that the novel has a bunch of plot twists.... im scared. also thank you for the translation!

man the amount of times sheks said «  im sure he’ll change » is scaring the shit out of me... and knowing that the novel has a bunch of plot twists. i hope he’s really changing, I don’t want to hate him. thank you for the translation!

Lul how many times did it take him for her to finally receive him? At least six, right? He thirsty without realizing it.

oohh am loving this story!! and u updated it just right after i started reading. thanks so so much

that being said, i love mc and ml and the prince brother. i truly hope rezef will be a good king and brother this time around.

I love this brother sister dynamic that’s going on, I just a hope the author doesn’t turn it into anything weird ahhhh

Thank you for the scans!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

OOOHHH!! THE STORY KEEP ME EXCITING EVERY CHAPTER.. THANKS YOU FOR THE HARD WORK TRANSLATOR.. HOPE TO SEE NEW ONE SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread