The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

thanks for the job, and i dont feel like it was "finally" at all, doing 20 chapters on 3 days with good quality is really impressive!!!!
also for the staff member with a problem on photoshop, i don't know the problem but if you need to download another one you could take a look on a telegram channel called photoshop latest

Group Leader
@REDRED I just had slight wrist pain since I had to hand draw a bunch of sfx in a go, but it's alright now that I got some rest. Thank you for asking though. Never doing this rush thing again LMAO

And everyone else, thank you so much for your love!

Thank you so much for powering through these chapters, you guys are amazing 😍 the tl and pr were so precise! Great flow of dialogue, really enjoyed reading it. Clrd and TS, yall carried this. The sfx were to die for 😍 all hail QC. Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you so much for your hard work!!

Your translations are stellar! Thank you so much for all the releases!

Dude like usually these speed scans are just serviceable but these were so good!!! I'm so impressed with everything!!! But especially the PR is so nice. Everything reads so smoothly.

Thank you for the translations! It doesn't seem rushed AT ALL!!! It's all so clean and easy to understand. It feels like I'm reading an official translation. Cheering you all on your projects!

Thank you so much for the translation! Yours is one of my favorite so far. The flow is nice and truly fit the atmosphere. Every member, from TS to QC really pull their weight. Gotta say, I appreciate the work you guys put on this! Looking forward for the next chapter and definitely gonna check your next work.

As for the manhwa, FINALLY a good isekai/historical fiction with an (actually) strong heroine and heavy focus on court politics. I mean, sure, I love all the romance and cute lovey-dovey scene that you usually find in manhwa of this genre. But, seeing one where the progression of the plot seems as or even more important than the romance between the leads is quite refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread