The Villainess Is a Marionette

My god, it’s a free for all!!

Anyways thanks for the translations everyone! ❤️

woaahh this is turning kinda incesty😂😂 (ik thats not a word tho😂😂)
anyways incest is wincest but according to the cover shell probably end up with the duke

FINALLYYY im so excited as the novel is very good too and im so happy the art exceeds my expectation!!! fr everyone here is so pretty i cant even wait anymore :(

ps. you guys should read the novel too i totally recommend it!

The competition for this manhwa is intense ! Thank you for all the translations!!

@cnd spoilers ⚠️
basically cayena and the duke in the cover develop feelings for each other. Rezef doesn’t like that and hates him and so rezef develops an intense sister complex (wants to know where she is, who she’s with, and everything she does). He murders their nanny I think, and cayena knows about it. A bunch of other stuff happens might have to reread the novel because I’m confused myself.

If I knew this was going to release, I would've held off on reading the novel. But so glad to see all the characters come into shape!

This lacks a few important political and none explanations, they weren't that long too...

Ok I need to ask this, why do different translators keep sharing the same chapters? I’m referring to English ones, There only needs to be 1 of each chapter, example if there’s a chapter 3, why can’t the next group upload chapter 4 instead of sharing chapter 3 again?

Group Leader
@rikiwichman is because everyone has its own version, we prefer to release ours even if someone already uploaded the chapter because:
1. We wanted to give our translations
2. We wanted to publish what we started
3. We wanted to publish every chapter

Personally I dont care who did better or not, but I just wanted to give my version of that chapter (dunno which are you reffering to)

@rikiwichman

because multiple groups anticipate the release & happened to pick the same titles at the same time; there's not really a place to go "hey we're a part of this group & took on this project." You have to remember that scan groups pick up things they have interest in & each one works on it at a different point. Once they take it on, it's a waste to not release the hard work that's been done & people have different preferences and ways to translate/clean the scans. Also, it's not like people know the progress of those scans. The most likely thing that happened is, they found all the chapters, got them and worked on them. There's also an issue with consistency & not knowing what previous scans have done. It's easier to just do it from the beginning.

I personally am not a fan of a lot of S2's works because of the quality of their scans aren't great & I welcome multiple versions if that means higher quality scans or seeing which translation I like best .

Group Leader
@ArithmiaWist APS released first, a difference of some minutes (4 or 6) if Im not wrong

If someone has a question feel free to ask pinging me @AHDL

If someone asked smth pls re-write it cuz dun wanna read everything

I've read the novel, genuinely good series. Unfortunately the novel translation ended, some group bought the rights to it......, but in 6 months or so there will be new chapters of the novel.

Anyway. This is a top tier series, the MC is cunning as hell. She switches loyalties a few times to better suit her fancy - to survive. The ML is rather passive story wise - but aggressive relationship wise. While many of the other primary villains, enemies, and some allies are crazy. Sadistics, evil, or outright screwed in the head. Its a good read - have fun guys

Dex-chan lover
Wew lad, this is annoying.

Edit: Can we, uhh, wait a day or two before we post any more of the same chapters, please? I'm getting rather tired of this and I'm about to drop the damn manhua due to the sheer spam.

Users who are viewing this thread