The Villainess Is a Marionette

omg ok so far the art is beautiful the details and especially the dresses hMmMm but i think that yes duke is falling for her a little to quickly because i’m not sure it’s been some time but the duke didn’t fall for Cayena so quickly he just was alert and kept a tab or her since her behavior was so odd etc. then realized the change and slowly fell for her i think... but so far the manhwa is beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
haven't read it yet but the title got cut off on the homepage and said "The Villainess is a Mario." I thought it was like a bowsette thing, lol

i love her! she doesn't seem to be revengeful and is just gonna play it safe but also smart. i hope that brother of hers change, i would still want him to be the emperor since he is young and has room to grow. sis-bro power lesgo
JUST DON'T BE A FUCKING SIS-CON BRO
but if she's gonna be the empress 👀 i love to see it. the ml is meh aside from the fact that he's beautifully drawn and radiates sub energy, i couldn't care less for his dramatic backstory LMAO IF ANYTHING OUR FL DOESN'T NEED HIM

Damn crazy to see so many translators jumping at this series. I really enjoy the novel up to a certain point, so I'm really happy the manhwa is getting so much love!

@wonderlamb Some men are really like that in real life too, they only notice you when you aren't giving them attention anymore lol

Dex-chan lover
Which translator's version do you all recommend? There's like... three translators...

Im not reading it for the ✨cute and lovely heartfelt romance✨im reading it for the absolutely AMAZINGG plot, the AMAZINGGGG art, and the hot characters (especially the fl gawd damn)

Group Leader
Temporary verdict based on chap 0-2, I prefer illiterate bitches’ version, but APS is not bad either.

@Umesan

thank u for translating
Thank u author!
I really like the art style!!! It’s so detailed! The story line is also very interesting!!!!

The translation made by illiterate b8tches is the best one... The story flows better and there are not "what the ____ does this mean? I don't understand" kinda moments, AND THEY TRANSLATE EVERY SFX!!!!! THIS HELPS TREMENDOUSLY!

The art is gorgeous!! The story is really intriguing so far. And please, I love Cayena so much, it’s the first time I’ve genuinely thought “pls step on me” asdfkscb

oh wow, this is so good. the plots are so interesting 🌚. I'd looking forward to another updates 🥰

Really appreciate how the FL is looking at a better future for everyone and not merely revenge (though that does have its place too in other stories). The art is pretty cool too!

@Umesan: I found Illterate Bitches™'s most easy to understand + they do the SFX too. I was really confused about a lot of what was going on, before checking out theirs, which made things clear

I really, really like how mc isn't pitiful or needy!! She's smart and sly. I'm not so sure about her plan about the prince, that may not turn out well, but everything else is going smoothly! I'm proud of her for not letting her past or anyone get on top of her

Users who are viewing this thread