The Villainess Is a Marionette

If you look at the title while on the update screen it gets cut off perfectly where it says ā€œThe Villainess Is a Mario...ā€
MA MA MIA ITSA ME A MARIOOO the villainess YAHO!

Ohh my it keeps on updating! Thank you english translators for updating more and more. You are saving my heart who skips a beat every time I see an update and waiting for it. Continue the hardwork. FIGHTING !!

The art kinda reminds me of the comic ā€œa way to save the female leadā€™s brotherā€ which is greatttt

The art is gorgeous šŸ˜šŸ˜ and unlike many reincarnation/isekai(? Idk which one because Iā€™m a bit confused with the translation) story, this comic doesnā€™t really go into the ā€˜revengeā€™ direction (like when a character do mean things to mc and then they decided to get revenge). So far so good. I kinda like it. It was better than I expected.

P/s: if you want to read the novel
if you want to read the novel, read it on woopread

Ml
of course it raphael

Omg honestly F off ML and letā€™s have a freaking wholesome manhwa about this girl who pulls her family together and create a prosperous empire
Actually, it would be cute to have a side romance between Olivia and Raphael honestly. Let our Cayenna be the ultimate matchmaker

ngl i want to see their relationship be mended. I know you can't change others but i believe in healing together, i hope they find something close to that

Users who are viewing this thread