The Villainess Is a Marionette

My god this manhwa art is literally sooo good , 😂 yooo am I the only one who looks at Olivia and be like u raeliana’s long lost twin sister ?🤣

@IShallReadTheHeavens
Sorry I think I’m going blind did you just say the art was wack? Hahaha you shouldn’t blame the story at the artist the art is beautiful stop hatin cause you know it’s good

The manhwa story development is probably leaving out a ton of important scenes, but hot damn the art.

I'm still a little stunned. If you compare it to other webtoons out there, it's superb.

Thank you so much for the translation teams, for bringing up this beautiful men, ahem, i mean beautiful story to us ❤❤❤

whys the dude so beefy???? like his shoulders are so wide to the point they look funny lol (or maybe it's his clothes??? but he still looks super beefy/thick, kinda like the ml from under the oak tree)

@IShallReadTheHeavens

OooF its okay soz , Anyways maybe next time you describe a manhwa’s art can you please not use the word wack
beautiful person

Lol when I first read the your second comment I though u said something else soz if you saw the first in edited comment I thought you said you searched up the word wack and it meant beautiful lol 😂

Mmn

Why are there several teams working on this wouldn't it be easier if only one team uploads this or if the teams take the project together. Just asking i don't know how those things work.

temptation to read parody is high but Illiterate Bitches translation is way more human readable.

Would love to see Parody's speed and Illiterate's accuracy lol

Im not annoyed that multiple groups TLing this. I absolutely appreciate different versions of TLs.

Its not a fight or a snipe if they start from beginning to the end.
Scan groups dont always need to collaborate on a series. They have their own versions of translations. Many academic papers and books have their own translation versions. So do many different publishing companies.

Dont diss someone's "translation work" by saying its bad. Collectively criticize it in hopes for improvement. Be respectful.
I'm seeing so many comments saying Oh Parody doesnt do a good job. Okay what can they improve on?

Im reading both scanlation chapters regardless.
The novel is good. The mahwa does leave some details out / simplified story. But the art is amazing.

Thank you all scans group who decided to pick the story up.

@Mmn maybe cause the story was Pretty popular in novel so they picked up the adaptation, dunno how this works either

To everyone working on this project, thank you so much. Your hard work is much appreciated. I enjoyed reading all the translations.

@honeylemonmilktea I thought they were half siblings. Not step. Was it said in the first chapters that they were step? I thought the emperor was the father to both.

I’m not sure why it’s horrible for two TL groups to take on this project, especially that they both started from the beginning.

At first, I genuinely thought that Illiterate Bitches translation was better, but now I think I appreciate having both because they both have separate strong suits that makes combining them perfect.

If I had to pick, I’d go for Parody now. Because they seem to have a better grasp on the colloquy used in an era that resembles this one, and they don’t shy away from replacing the literal translation with the commonly known English phrases that carry the same meaning.

My point is I hope both keep TLing and I’ll cheer both on and read both! The art is pretty and I would stare at it all day if I could so why not have fun comparing translation choices!

Spread love y’all the world is big enough for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread