The Villainess Is a Marionette

Fed-Kun's army
I've read up to the latest chapter and this is definitely more of a 7/10 story than a 9 tbh (maybe 7.5). Like it's an okay read for the genre, but the cliched nature of it is just way too blatant, the pacing is weird, and just the storytelling overall is meh.
I dunno, I just expected something a bit more.

That said if you read it, definitely use Illiterate Bitches scanlations. The writing flows a bit more smoothly there.

@Kabeidon If you’re gonna be that rude you shouldn’t be commenting at all. I reported you lol
You have an obsession with people who’re commenting for themselves, I saw my comment was on page 23-22. Yes I ship evans and Rafael! So what? I advice you to mind your own business. I may not know how old you are but you really need to grow up with that nasty attitude of yours.

Y’all, if you don’t like cheesy reincarnation manga, go read Kamisama Hajimemashite!!! Or Vampire Knight!! or Air!! The manga is way better than the anime! It is 9-10 tier of reincarnation

Group Leader
Is IT just me but I really find IT a Little annoying that they do this kind of stuff in a lot of romance storyes: the MC goes back in Time or something (or reincarnated) then she tells the Guy Who abondoned her or banished her " I dont Care about you. You can have the girl Who likes you just As much As me in the past" then suddenly the Guy is like " wow im interested in you now" it's just so stupid like the Guy likes the girl Who is quite similiar to the MC(like She likes him just As much As the MC and acts similiar around him like the MC) but for some reason he hates the MC (OK I know the MC in most of the times was bad in the past)

The art for this comic is so gorgeous it hurts (look at those hannndssss)! The story's pretty generic, but I like it for it is.

Story is ok, art is a rare beauty. I'm sticking with it to see where it goes, looks a bit promising. Characters are interesting, too. If you're gonna read this, go with illiterate bitches translation, it is a lot more consistent and well finished than the others.

can scanlation groups please stop fighting and talk about who does what project, im going crazy because of all the fucking triple updates 🤡

These updates are so annoying. It’s filling my update tab. Please just stop. The chapters were already translated

I keep thinking Chapter 20 was updated to only find out that so many people are translating the same chapter 19.
Fuck. It’s triggering me. Someone already updated it...can’t they just find a new piece to translate?.
Does anyone know when CHAPTER 20 is going to be updated?

These updates are annoying lol, I started blocking scans groups outside of the one I want to read. It's like a pointless competition :/

if one scanalation group's chapters are more viewed than the others, let that group take it on. sorry but its annoying to keep coming back to see updates from chapters that have been uploaded twice already, drop it

So... I get that her goal is to be free from everything that has to do with her royal ties but can anyone remind me how is she going to go about it? Is she taking revenge on Rejeph or actually going to make him emperor? I'm confused 'cause she talks about changing Rejeph and then we see her compromising him. And how is Raphaelo going to help her in the future?

The entitlement in this comment section is laughable.

People who've never even scanlated anything in their whole life complain about hard-working scanlation groups releasing chapters, are you guys for real? Trying to force groups to drop a project they've worked hard on? Scanlations groups spend their free time and money to share their scanlation releases for free on mangadex and the only reason why a group should drop a project, should be their own decision.

The only unwritten rule in the scanlation world is that you do not snipe projects, meaning if scanlation group A has released chapters 1-10, it would be rude from scanlation group B to snatch the project and the established reader base by continuing from ch 11. The exceptions would be if scanlation group A hasn't released anything in months or if group A has dropped the project.

Since no one has sniped any project here, I have suggestion: Instead of whining like ungrateful dogs in the comment section and trying to force groups to drop the project - feel free to block the groups you don't intend to follow.

It's that easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread