The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@CivilSky Well engagements are usually decided by both family, not the couple. So he'd need some justification to end the engagement with his fiancee. (Totally not because he found someone he likes more)

Dex-chan lover
@kreyton
Better yet, have a straight male MC get isekai'd into the otome game as the heroine. Watch as other male love interests attempt to seduce the MC but fail in the end. And then the MC will go for the villainess instead. Shit, I'm looking for mangas like this!

Try this:
https://mangadex.org/title/41333/isekai-tensei-ore-ga-otome-ge-de-kyuuseishu

Not quite the same but similar lol

Power Uploader
She was poisoned I tell ya... poisoned or hexed! Sudden illness?

@cancel

That might be so, but he’s still of higher rank right? She was to be queen if I don’t misunderstand? Refusing to get out of the way puts her life at risk even if he’s behaving badly.

I’m not usually a huge fan of these stories, but I like this one. It’s nice to see the ml In love w the fl before the story gets too far in.

Ok so if I understand correctly. She was nagging him because he was acting out of line and dishonoring her as his fiance soooo she deserves to be publicly shamed and exiled from the kingdom. Also the heroine is someone who is going after the crown prince who is already spoken for? I guess I'm new to this genre but villainess seems like a strong word for someone so mistreated.

I feel pity for the villainess. It seems like she becomes the villainess just for the sake of adding a villain. She's not bad or mean, she's just strict and firm. Nagging your fiancee when he's getting too close to another woman and dishonoring his title as the crown prince is not out of line at all. On the contrary it makes sense for her to act that way.

she's not really that much of a villain if you think of it ;----; but i'm excited for what is about to happen

What’s a crown prince of a larger kingdom doing at their academy?
And that abrupt change of scene from FL to ML’s PoV of moments ago

LMFAO these names make me laugh at how bad they are. Author certainly has no talent in naming.

If you ignore the hilarious names + the weird shift of pov this is a good first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread