The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Baracles I was Reborn as an Otome Heroine, but the one I love is the Villainess! I'm down for that too.

Really, there needs to be more villainess romances where the MC isn't the villainess themselves.

@Psychronia @Barnacles Oh shit oh f*ck I think I found the novel you're talking about and I can't stop reading it holy shit.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-favor-the-villainess/

Dex-chan lover
To all the readers who also read the LN (kinda spoilery),
I do wish Aquasteed tone down her doting love to Tiararose which I know, CRAZY right? It's even in the title on the story. It's just currently, his character is just too one dimensional; his mind is only just Tiararose which can be tiresome at times. That's just my single wish on this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@kreyton Wait, what? I was JOKING. What the heck.

...Then can we get one where the MC, as the heroine, is a mass shipper obsessed with pairing everyone with the love "rivals"? Like, she can become a super popular romance novel author by churning out shoujo material from our world too.

Got one for every theme you said.

Mass shipper: Fiancée’s Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess

MC becomes a romance novel author (but writing BL lmao): Miss Not So Sidekick

Contributor
I've stopped thinking too hard about these settings, but if someone can fill me in, what did she do that was so bad that it warranted banishment? Surely it can't just be because she was being too clingy. Did she harass the heroine at some point or something? Maybe I wasn't reading clearly enough, I did just skim it before instantly hitting follow

Dex-chan lover
"what did she do that was so bad that it warranted banishment?"

Shes a generic villainess in a sub par shoujo game with a sup par story writer?

Group Leader
@Psychronia
I vaguely remember there being a WN out there that features this. Rather, the MC was reincarnated as a conquest target, and he personally really liked the rival character (conveniently his fiance) and hated the heroine in his old life. He proceeds to shut down all of the heroine's attempts to seduce him and instead gets pissed she's interfering with his lovey dovey time.
BUgDros.png

I think you're talking about the latter one
Really, there needs to be more villainess romances where the MC isn't the villainess themselves.
There's also a mob protagonist tag, it can be hilarious and is worth checking out
...Then can we get one where the MC, as the heroine, is a mass shipper obsessed with pairing everyone with the love "rivals"? Like, she can become a super popular romance novel author by churning out shoujo material from our world too.
I am the Newly Born Woman of Around Thirty is somewhat similar, except she's a mob protagonist and doesnt actively ship them, but peeks on the steaming scenes while heavily breathing. Basically a pervert

Double-page supporter
Yo think of any otome isekai idea and there is probably already an LN for it

Fed-Kun's army
-But wouldnt you usually say something like, "How thoughtless to not accompany your fiancee"?
-Oh my god!? Did you finally grow a bit of self conscience?
-What are you talking about?
-...yeah, it seems like you didnt.

@Baqly TRUEE LOL. Whenever a plot suddenly pops up in my head i found a LN/manga about it right after. This isekai otome thing is having potentials here and there but its getting repetitive

Dex-chan lover
i like that she realized he's a different person than the character she liked so fast

Group Leader
the villainness here is justified

jp self insert otome game female mc is just a homewrecker

Group Leader
>A human girl dies
:OH MY GOD DID I JUSTREBORNASANOTOMEGAMECHARACHTEROHMYIAMSOHAPPY
>is dead
>cannot see her friends and family ever again
>doesn't care one bit
GOOD

gRREAT

This is awfully similiar to I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the last boss, even the father's job is prime minister

so, is it like just not possible for the prince to end the engagement directly or is it necessary for him to publicly oust his fiance as righteously upset at his cheating in order to get it annulled?

Users who are viewing this thread