The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Side - Aquasteed

Dex-chan lover
Im so glad this backstory is just confirming how much he really likes her, Im actually worried knowing there was another game made and he's in it. Will there be another rival protagonist? A war? will the prince turn evil

@mammaria no probs! I myself I'm following like 20 or so other villainess isekais too, lol. Among those there is Bakarina, which I can't believe it's getting an anime?? @Psychronia omg. I hope it does very good indeed so then they'll adapt Who Made me a Princess or Duke's Daughter or Diary of the Self Proclaimed Villainess, those are my favorite.

@pianistlover what... what the... can't unsee...

I WASN'T READY AAAAAAAAAAAAH
But I'm so soft with this extra I want to read more! Thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
I just feel like im waiting for the other shoe to drop about Prince Aquasteed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shirayuki_yona Right!? I mean, most of the time we don't see flashbacks or hardly any "inner monologue" from people we know who are bad news.. With Aqua we have a few flashbacks and he seems to genuinely care for our MC... However, It's kind of hard to take things at face value when he's not in his own country yet. xD

@codydub03 yup, yup seems like you were right, since I just read chap 9
so mad he looks like he might backstab her and try to get Akari now, so help me if he does!!

Users who are viewing this thread