The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
aaah that was so cute and fluffy. waiting for the other shoe to drop tho. i'm sure the "heroine" is bound to try something :/ i don't trust her

thank you for the translation!!!

I mean it never stays this cute and sweet, but boy do I hope whatever the coming issue will be it isn't Aquasteed. Let him be a smooth and caring love interest. Let the issue be external. Please

Dex-chan lover
How very sweet. I hope Seahorse slips in the bath and cracks his head open.

Dex-chan lover
Sea horse and flower crown seem to be doing well. That's good lol I just kinda want some drama though. I mean i still can't take their names seriously so maybe if there's some life and death situations i might lol
Many thanks

Contributor
If she ever move in the prince country (he need to go soon right ?), i hope Filynn will follow her as her main maid.

Because she is very funny.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is what its like when theres no drama! Its refreshing , but also makes me and everyone else in the comments tense af. Its like waiting for the bomb to fall... No good thing lasts forever, but I hope that conflict can be introduced and resolved maturely and wholesomely.

Dex-chan lover
We're just waiting for the other shoe to drop, I guess.

This story is sweet, but I still can't get over how ridiculous the various names here are.

I really hope that there's no twist to the prince and he really is just in love with her

I know nothing about him has given a bad impression and we've even seen his inner thoughts so he should be good, but like other people are saying, it's too conflict-free and it takes awhile for each chapter to come out not saying that as a complaint, just stating it so it just feels like the calm before the storm and tension is starting to build with time lol though I also know there's still the "heroine" out there that's bound to come back eventually, but that's expected and not too worrisome right now

also, maybe some of us have been reading too much of these kind of series lately and we're used to these early several chapters being filled with conflict until the later chapters...

So cute.
Pretty much all of this arc, if it's like the novel, is tooth rotting fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread