The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Gd Aquasteed is really charming, I'd love to play an otome game with him in it. And such tooth rooting fluff 💞 so good !! But yeah, I'm scared something bad is going to happen (we can never have good things for too long 😭).

Aqua shows so much feelings for her, it's... surprising that she trusts him fully. If I were her, and we were in our world (and not an otome game), I'd certainly think twice about his behaviour... because, idk, you know how some guys don't want to show their feelings or they don't want to show how much they actually care? And that's why they hide it?

ANYWAY, I am loving this and I am loving Aquasteed and Tiararose :)

Dex-chan lover
this is too sweet I'm puking rainbows.

I give 867 on the Werner-Thompkins-Hong saccharin scale, just a few points shy of 'not fit for human consumption'

The drama in this series is most likely going to happen when she goes to his kingdom and since she is the new heroine there will probably be more guys interested in her. He will most likely also has a whole bunch of women in love with him in his own country plus she would have to deal with people judging her as an outsider stealing away their prince.

A girl shouldn't wear such light clothing this late at night
Look Aqua, you're charming, but don't play the mr.gentleman here when you were that one that barged into her room.

This chapter was sooooo sweet! Owwww come on, how Aquasteed could be more lovely ? And Tiara is just so pretty and cute with her red cheeks...
But it's just too sweet, something bad will happen it's sure! The drama will ruin this perfect couple~~ I really hope Aquasteed is not playing Tiara.

@rafavic : exactly my thoughts!

Dex-chan lover
my god im melting too this is soo damn sweet my heart ARGHHHHHHHH

Aggregator gang
@Seraph_best_girl

I'm guessing she's actually supposed to be the rival in the next game too, and the real drama will come from the new heroine.

But this time she'll be watching out.

To those who want spoilers, here ya go! (a fair warning though, this is ALL second hand knowledge I've read from other people's spoilers. So take it with a grain of salt.

So, I get everyone here is tense af! But no worries, the series itself is a living fluffshow which could be good or bad thing in its own way. Now what is the conflict?

Basically, Aquasteed here is one of the main capture targets/the face of the sequel. We do have a 2nd protagonist/heroine (I forgot if she herself is an otherworlder) but our boy is incredibly loyal to our girl (from what I've read, MC was supposed to just be banished and never appear again). Her biggest fault along with the other reincarnator/1st game heroine (who ends up becoming her friend once both find out they are both otherworlders) is that they still consider this a game and that the events could still happen which makes MC anxious af and prevents herself from ever opening up from Aquasteed. Aquasteed ofc tries MUCH harder (they go on dates often) to make MC fall for him and never gives up (I mean, the guy is a stalker/or to put it mildly, he would end watching over her from afar, the only reason he gave up in the game was because Tiararose's trail after banishment apparently turned cold so he was free to fall in love in the game).

The special thing about the sequel was that there would be an accessory (forgot if it was a scarf or ribbon) the heroine would wear to signify which route she took. At first the 2nd heroine does not fall for Aquasteed, but during a wedding, she falls in love with someone. That's as far the spoilers I've read

I want light spoilr of what will happen to knighthart XD hope its good things.

And Aqua is such a sweet heart tho he is little odd but I like him a lot. XDD

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this i don't mind if he just a little bit pushy but
trust me if you were to put him in the train he would get arrest for molester for sure
(try to read raw 16.4 you will know he's crazy he's totally yandere)

"the moon is lovely tonight" smooth Aqua smooth

I stan an age-old literary reference

Prince Aqua is smooth as hell. Oh, not only that. His actions are so natural. Like, how does he do that?

Users who are viewing this thread