The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

The twist... the fairy king or whoever those are must be trying to separate them i guess?

Dex-chan lover
The manga has now covered all of LN Vol 1, and will now move to LN Vol 2.

Currently there are 9 LNs in Japan, with a 10th in tbe works.

I'm surprised, I didn't think it would go this far into the LN! It's been faithful so far so I doubt it'll cut out what I disliked from the novel, but hey, I won't complain. I like the story itself for the most part.

Atleast Akari finally knows her place... hope this fluff stays until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda scared for tiara. Considering its an unknown story for her and she can't use her.. 'Knowledge' to hEr advantage
Many thanks

And this the end ... at least for me
From now on there will be an endless drama and a heroine who has 0 self-esteem and confidence in her partner. But if you appreciate stories like that, go on and enjoy i'm out.

Dex-chan lover
To be continued
So I guess it will cover the later chapterof the WN. The story is sorta good and bad with too much happening.

Dex-chan lover
Hartknights is a simp. This is undeniable. It's just a fact at this point.

Double-page supporter
At least Akari didn't get destroyed and didn't go yolo bad end.

Double-page supporter
If those 2 are who I think they are, that was totally out of character for them. (Especially one of them)

Ok real talk, I'm Akari when I play otome games where my "favorite character" in the first playthrough always ends up as my 2nd because of either a hidden or side character.

@shiro48 is that just a guess or informed by the novel? I don't see any doubt right now but I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a concern after hearing that there's 10 volumes of LN.

Ah yes I remember this part from the LN yall prepare yourself it's gonna get slightly.... annoying in the future 😅

Users who are viewing this thread