The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Can we timeskip to akari's next appearance? Seahorse & Mcgirl is boring outside her self defense speech in ch1&2

Akari tried to put her in a one month coma via spell. By girl jealousy standards that's very tame, usually murder, permanent injury, forced social suicide or such can be expected.

See: https://mangadex.org/thread/217705/6/#post_1711141 for an analysis

Seriously? If ever Akari and the first prince (heart dude) ended up, I will be pissed. Not because I like him for tiara but because it seems like he is bound to be with her because she's the original heroine. And what do you mean by or more? That he's really in love with her after all the selfish things that she did? I would understand if Akari acted purely but it didn't happened even once

Dex-chan lover
So one of those shadows, is wearing a dress, (so probably female) while flying. Wearing a dress while flying. Anyone else see a problem with this?.. Though I suppose it's a matter a perspective..

Double-page supporter
Akari is too childish for better or worse

I really hope that Akari and Tiara would be friends and will be sending letters to one another! I hope that Akari would help her by telling her what will happen in the sequel to fight off the “heroine”! 😭

Aggregator gang
Yeah, Akari is annoying and childish, but it's because she doesn't see the world she's in as real, she treats it as a game. It's not because she's selfish, it's because she's completely clueless. Doesn't make her any less annoying and bratty, but she honestly doesn't think of consequences because it's a game to her.

Later on in the story, she
redeems herself right before Tiara and Aqua's wedding. She visits Tia the day before the wedding and tells her she's enjoying her time trying to get close with Hartknights again (because she says it's like a whole new route she hasn't explored lol). During her visit, Akari sees the protagonist of the sequel and realizes she's on the Aqua route. In the sequel, there's a scene where the protagonist objects during Aqua's wedding to a rival and that's how the she ends up with him in the game.

Akari still doesn't tell Tiara anything - not out of spite, but because she was wishing for Tiara's happiness and didn't want to ruin her special day. Akari takes the seat next to the protagonist and during the wedding when she's supposed to object, Akari quietly stops her right before she does, telling her that she understands how she feels, but explains that Aqua loves Tiara and no other. The wedding is completed with no objections and Akari keeps everything a secret before going back to Hartknight's country.

Dex-chan lover
Can't she take the suppressor off?
If she can cool the air she could freeze it and brake out for example. Likely a lot more..
Magic seem to be used as just "why not?" in this story and there is so much more that can be done with it here, especially for Akari.
Really, what is the country even thinking they can do to control Akari is she decides to just leave or turn against them?

Aggregator gang
@Darkmeep lol that's just Akari's future involvement and I think the story keeps going from there (I think that's where I stopped reading the novel). There's also drama involving
the sequel's protagonist who is the princess of the ocean and the king of fairies (the hidden character in the sequel) who's into Tiara. 😝

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan: The suppressor is built into the tower (read the description), it's not a small object that can be placed on the target's person (there's no choker, bracelet or the like on Akari).

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
Well... I haven't realized that.
Still could have a work around but I was more talking about after she is out of the tower (when the punishment is over and they want to make use of her powers).

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan: There's no indication that she's going to be released any time soon, so unless a sufficiently severe disaster happens, I'm expecting her to stay locked up until the king is sure that she had learned her lesson (perhaps via assigning some sort of "disciplinarian" for aristocrats that would put her through proverbial hell everyday).

@mitsuki48: I think an important contributor to the difference between Akari and Tiara in their approach to the setting and its denizens is that the former had been aware of being reincarnated into a game world since at least sometime before she first met Hartknights in the street (I'd guess that she was aware for years before then), while Tiara only learned of it just a few days before the party where her banishment event was set to happen. Tiara had the "weight" of living in this world and building relationships, memories and perceptions of the people for years upon years before her past life memories emerged, while Akari had little to nothing, and thus viewed the people around her as no more real than a highly vivid virtual reality.

Users who are viewing this thread