The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
lol Yeah they should be friends! I hate it when the heroines only think of things as games. This is your life now, live it the way you would've your other life.

@mitsuki48 Thank you for that wonderful spoiler!!! I love that Akari grows even more as a person.

If Hartkknight always knew Akari's heart never belonged to him, why would he give up his fiance?

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly we have two xianxia cultivators standing in the air. This manga is going places.

Dex-chan lover
alright, time to stop, I remember having been more hyped while reading the novel till this point, too bad 😅

Hmm
I can see that the heroine in sequel will be another reincarnated peeson as well
Maybe
And damn akari seem a good girl but her love is more to aqua. Soo it seem akari is not bad at all heh

Double-page supporter
There should be at least an earth fairy, wearing a brown or green hat like a mini gnome lol

Oh & I thought the letter thing starts the other way around but Akari IS that sneaky huh. Creative but she still wants to be involved. Her time-out didn't change a thing.
Edit: I stand corrected. She's a sharp & clever girl so she had repented. Thank god.

Fed-Kun's army
This is ridiculous! Why does that bitch have a happy ending?? She even tried to put the mc in a coma and makes her exiled. I don't get it why she gets a happy ending. I hope we will not see her anymore and forget she ever existed. I am not really happy about this ending. She didn't suffer any consequences for her actions. Bullshit.

tbf she wasn't that much of a bitch compared to the other heroine bitches I've seen.

Fed-Kun's army
god now that the heroine has given up, we'll have to deal with the sequel's heroine????? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK 😭😭😭

Good for her I guess??
Oh right since it's a sequel I wander who's the other capture targets? Please let them be normal we don't need the usual otome "unique" characters.

Oh wow my wish actually come true that they will become friends because she's an earthling too even though she acts like a thot her character was more interesting than the MC

Users who are viewing this thread