The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That moment, i hope tiara teasing aqua about his nickname. like takagi-san ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

The lack of trust is strong in this one.

Ofc, this is just the beginning, the jealousy gets worst, the plot becomes pointless and the characters become more annoying

I stopped reading the novel because she was so insecure all the time but here I am reading the manga lmao I am a masochist I guess

One thing in my mind about this, their name's ridiculously weird

Whenever Tiara says Aqua's name it's really giving me a weird feeling in my heart lol

Dex-chan lover
@youiri65 dammit I was hoping for a more concrete answer also if its faeries its more 95% whimsy, 5% deliberate.

@OutlawSMG Dude, that's hilarious. It's like, the light version of having a Lord of Darkness and Destruction™ named Bob. Inspired. I love it

Dex-chan lover
@OutlawSMG
Did I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith and I made fireworks? Now, I didn't know shit about chemistry, but Keith figured "Gasoline burns, doesn't it?" Heh, third-degree burns on 95 percent of his body. Man, people in the next city over were calling to complain about the smell of burning skin.

I really can't believe this is a freaking shoujo manga
I have never seen one with so much progress and actual romance and "spicy scenes"
Truly in love with this manga!

Can you really be insecure after that? The dude pointed his sword against fairy king for you.

jak

Contributor
Seee, what's gonna happen is Keith will become her confidant so she can air her concerns not knowing that it will make Keith fall for her.

Users who are viewing this thread