The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
oh my, heating up ;)

@Cephi emotions don't work on logic. She is also stuck in the mindset of "games/fate and can't change it" cause she went through what she did as the "villainess"

The King Fairy is an ikemen too. 😍😍😍

But booooy I'm dying of the fluff brought by Aquaaaaa. Kyaaaaaahhhhh. I want some Aquasteed right now. Huhu

Her insecurity has always been bothering me, but the fairy king said that her soul is "unstable"...I wonder if maybe her reincarnation actually intertwined her soul with the original Tiararose and maybe the jealous qualities of the original villainess are the root of her insecurities?

Dex-chan lover
Dude's boner goes into overdrive mode whenever she is around and yet she still spouta that "m-maybe he loves someone else" bullshit.

That's some fucking insecurity.

People don't seem to understand that her fear weren't because she's "insecure"

She know for a fact that both the prince and the lady COULD fell in love with each other. She know this to be a potential thanks to past life knowledge of the game AND personal experience, remember how a bitch ntr her last fiancée despite her never did anything villainous? Her being "insecure" is reasonable, you cucks.

Yes! That's the perfect line I'm always looking for in shoujo mangas! Pushing down, lewd kisses and biting but still no smut, with a ml who is all over the mc, perfect!

I agree with @Oh_so_Intricate. Hartknights was bewitched by that thot but when it was too late he realized that Tiara didn't do anything wrong, he wasn't thinking straight whenever the thot is around him.
So her anxiety is ok

Fed-Kun's army
Gentle, possessive cabbage roll characters are the darnest best. ( ⑉¯ ꇴ ¯⑉ )
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Oh_so_Intricate: But it's also a fact that events have already changed.

Akari might marry Hartknight, but he's not going to be king and Akari is viewed not with worship but with caution.
Hell Akari herself tried to change the game story by going for an ending that didn't exist in the first game (Aqua)

And Akari points out Tiara's an oddity since Tiara did not show up in 2nd game and Aqua's fiancee, the one that get dumped for the heroine, was someone FORCED ONTO HIM.
Not to mention since it's an otome game, there's OTHER CAPTURE TARGETS, how about redirecting Aishira to one of those?

If anything Tiara should learn from Kobayashi and Endo and try to aim for 'everyone be happy' ending.
Sure she didn't know anything about the sequel, but she can easily recognize capture targets from their looks and importance already anyway (besides those hidden route ones)

Dex-chan lover
That was nice. I'm normally annoyed by pushy characters-especially when they hit on people that are already in a relationship-but in this case, it's kind of reassuring to have a confidant and ally in this kingdom that Tiara doesn't have to worry about getting stolen away.

Or rather, if she can set him up with the heroine, that would be great.

Aqua...responded reasonably enough. It was kinda romantic at the end, but this also isn't the time to keep pushing until she understands why you're mad. Just communicate. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread