The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

I love damsels in distress and keith.. and I love the shameless service this manga provides. Stop asking for everything to be deep and difficult, there are plenty of mangas for that

I mean Keith was there for her troubled moments. Aqua was there when she was hurt too, so idk who to choose. Keith should keep his distance from the sea girl.

I wonder why i don't mind Keith being an ass oh maybe aqua never noticed how insecure da mc was even though they vowed something blabla

Fed-Kun's army
@Reivlun I agree. However, I have a half suspicion half hope that all this abduction incident is to make a scene where Aqua shows his determination and love towards her. After all, we know he's a telepath, not just a psychopath. As in, he made a lot of remarks about her soul and emotions. Also, this stupid fairy doesn't even understand how humans think.

I don't understand why anyone'd pick Keith, I don't much fancy a fickle man with a penchant for abduction and involuntary incarcination.

ok but i'd rather let keith guide over tiara as a friend or what rather than being a love interest

A huge flower would probably look so nightmarish IRL. And if I'm not mistaken, all gigantic flowers IRL are terrifyingly stinky.

did the translation reach the raws? when is the next chapter? loving this 😊

From the comments, it seems as if it has been left here for a month. I hope they come back and pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Yo dude you can't just keep kidnapping people like this, even if she isn't my fiancee.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. It's too bad she's not interested, I like the fairy King more than Aqua ngl

I'm not really a fan of a man who likes kidnapping women on a whim.

Fed-Kun's army
why do i get the feeling that Keith is testing Aqua first before giving him his blessing. and in doing so, he is actually becoming a wingman who strengthens Aquan and Tiara's relationship 🤔

girl why you let him set you on his lap. push him away, resist la. do you actually wanna go back :(

Users who are viewing this thread