The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Why are they making akari a tia orbiter??

Also I think by saying somenthing they inadvertently caused her to realize her own feelings

I'm hoping for the next chapter to be red wedding tier

Fed-Kun's army
This girllll. I want to like her but can you please not ruin my bb girl's special day??!

Oy oy seriously? A bit of drama is good and all, but its literally a day before their wedding. Now that I've think about it, we haven't seen all of the capture targets for this supposed sequel of the game. I know Akari has good will, but it only exacerbate problems.

But I know myself, deep in my corrupted heart, I wanted something to happen between the trio. Just a little bit more drama before it ends.

MD@Home
@kkeemm

It seems that Aishira has feelings towards Aqua, even if she doesn’t realize it herself.
Akari teleports to where Aishira and Tiara, and warns Aishira not to ruin the wedding since her blue ribbon indicates that the romance route she’s on is technically Aqua’s route.

Akari has really grown on me in the last couple of chapters featuring her. I loved her "begone thot" moment in this chapter but I'm a little concerned about what she's up to next.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Akari, you had one job!

What are you doing triggering Aishira's Aqua route! After Tiara has kinda accidentally blocked it!

Akari is so cool! I'm sure she would have been triggered for the route regardless of Akari mentioning it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread