The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

omg loved this whole chapter. hahahahaha the way she pulled the sword and her reaction was hilarious!

Yvette doesn't give a fuck, I just realized. You're flirting her? She doesn't give a fuck. You're the holy sword? She doesn't give a fuck. Yvette is mood, I love Yvette.

Dex-chan lover
This sword is more annoying than excalibur and it's only been a few panels 😩
Thanks for the update ❤️

Double-page supporter
As someone who just got a tetanus shot for stepping on a nail last week, I wish my tetanus shot story was I tripped over a holy sword, all hale the new King of England!

@KamiNoKitsune Yay, that's why I get a booster shot every ten years and a second shot if I might be infected like with a puncture wound that doesn't bleed, say from a rusty nail that's been outside where squirrels and raccoons shit. I also had a round of antibiotics for a week. Also the doctor said the shot needs to be done within 48 hours of the injury, but I had mine done within hours of injury. I didn't know it was because there was a lag in effect from when the shot was given. But makes sense they say the same thing about the covid shot. I guess it just takes a while for a humans immune system to get to know a disease and full arm itself against it.

@Mojo
OUCH! You stepped on a nail? MInd if I ask a question? Did it get embedded on your foot or is it just a nick/scratch?

Users who are viewing this thread