The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Slowly but surly the story’s whittling things down so she has no other choice but to take that D!!!

Yeah, knowing that there is intelligent creatures in wyverns, it's better to make peace. Them being sentient, intelligent creatures make them more human.

Group Leader
The leader of the Wyvern speaks like Doge and I love it 😂😂

Isn’t that Wyvern a little too chill about the genocide of his own kind? Giving puppy eyes to the person that permitted/ordered the massacre.

@R3nAknyght don’t mind me, just getting out my whittling knife... to carve a dildo? 😆

✹rant✹

i dIdNt tHiNk tHe lEaDeR oF wYvErNs wOulD nItPicK tHe rEaSoN wE kIlLeD lItErAlLy aLl oF tHem fOr nO rEaSoN. the fuck are u dumb bitch wtf ???

this is why humans should just be wiped out honestly fucking stupid. “i’m gonna kill your entire species but what do u mean u want to know why?”

and it was okay to kill them just bc they couldn’t speak the human language, but now bc mr. wyvern here can talk it’s suddenly pricking your conscious? human beings are trash honestly i get killing a few bc if not they would kill people traveling through trade routes but bitch massacring an entire species bc poor little evil demon is thirsty for blood đŸ„șđŸ„ș maybe if ur trade routes didn’t go straight through their natural habitat the wyverns wouldn’t wanna kill u anyways. and according to harry strong preys on the weak so maybe they should be killing the humans if the humans don’t have GAINS (i’m trolling at this point) but honestly F- for these two. someone said them together emit strong dumb ass energy and yes i love that. give that man a Nobel Prize they so smart. harry is like harry ig so his idiocy is self explanatory but this fl bruh. i felt bad for the wyverns since last chapter but honestly i wasn’t even mad until that dumbass question “i didn’t expect him to nitpick why were enacting a genocide against his entire species” and until that disgusting statement “it was okay to kill them before but now that one speaks english i kinda feel bad đŸ‘‰đŸŸđŸ‘ˆđŸŸâ€œ honestly whateverurnameisfl i’m disappointed. how u gone commit evil and act stupid bitch that’s an atrocity. i literally hate dumb people. sorrynotsorry her entire dialogue this chapter just lacked common sense.

and why am i more mad ab this than the wyvern :|

If she's able to pull off a new trading system that doesn't affect the Wyverns and their natural habitat.... would be the ideal solution, but would def caught way too much attention.

if he turned into his dog form that would have been the war of puppy eyes. and maybe it would have satisfied his desires too lol

AH! I GET WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE NOW! FL will probably have another instance of asking Harry to use his magic, at which point, someone of importance (probably the prince or the knight) will coincidentally stumble upon it at the perfect time. Harry will quickly turn into a dog, leaving only the FL to have been the cause for the magic. The person who caught her will then connect the rumours that she has powerful fire magic (from the time she lit the fireplace) to the burns from the wyvern extermination and now the proof of those powers and will start to suspect her. They’ll think she’s a powerful magic caster and they’ll either try to recruit her, be suspicious of her or take an interest in her. She’ll probably get dragged into the imperial struggle for the throne at some point too.

ok this chap actually upsets me. liek nowww u feel guilty of killing them that they speak ur language???!! wtf. just wtf.

unnecessary animal cruelty :(((

Users who are viewing this thread