The Villainess Is Shy in Receiving Affection - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
...our beloved series has been officially serialized by Tapas, prompting our team to make the tough decision to drop it.
Everytime I see this happen
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Great another day another tapas another unavailable bullshit i have to see

Dex-chan lover
God fucking shitsucking Tapas.
I also have my personal feelings towards groups that stop because the series got picked up officially, but I'm not in the mood to get forum-banned again

Supporter
Man, it had to be Tapas. Dammit so much. Now we wait until Kaiscans makes a mockery of the previous work on this series.

NGL was gonna drop this anyways, seeing as the blond guy is driving me up the wall.
He's the sole reason why Isaiah and Melody got into a fight. Why can't the girl just pick a date she likes as her birthday? Most likely the mom doesn't even remember the day and she'll just feel bad again.
Genuinely this blond twat is putting me off this story. All he's doing is making things worse and the writer is accidentally making him into the new bad guy. GG writer! This is not how you write a quirky ML.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all of your work to get us this far. This was quite a cute and interesting series, so it's sad to see it vanish and be forgotten, but that's the fate of many a series.

Can someone explain "Tapas"? and why everyone here seems to hate it/them? >.>
I hope you got your answer since this was a couple months back, but I’ll throw it here anyway. Tapas is one of the many manhwa/manga/manhua/comic reading apps that use their currency ‘ink’ to block off chapters that you essentially have to keep paying for to read them. They also have options to get ink for free but it’s a lot of unnecessary work.

Users who are viewing this thread