The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well she did commit terrible crimes besides the new ones. But just kill her.

wait so she the younger sister right? and not the emperor’s daughter? I'm confused...

😝Page 11 My Father and my Great-Grandmother said same thing about me. I still alive, suck it!!!😝

Dex-chan lover
Okay story aside, the art is so so gorgeous, the lips and hair are just *chef's kiss*

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Miraila is blatently favoring and spoiling her son rotten. Was wrong about Lawrence being needed to be part of the Marquiess' family as they were married before Lawrence was born. Also, was extremely wrong about him taking care of them due to being family considering he murdered his own son just to frame his sister who he then had jailed along with her arms and tongue removed so couldn't communicate the truth. That and as she said she had numerous other crimes he could've judged her for without needing to create one.

@clelle MC and brother share the same mother, Miraila, but different fathers so are half siblings. Lawrence's father is the Emperor while MC's father is the Marquess Michael Rozan who got the sapphire mine for marrying Miraila, making her a Marchioness while overlooking the fact that she was still the Emperor's mistress. Page 10 explains that Imperial Law forbade married people from interacting with unmarried people (kind of wonder how they did business or handled servants,) so these shenanigans allowed the Emperor and Miraila to interact each other despite it being an open secret he was cuckolding the Marquess and had a married woman as his mistress. As for why should be considered lucky Emperor didn't put her to death it's likely because Miraila is known as the Emperor's mistress and having living proof the Marquis slept with the Emperor's mistress could be interpreted as a slap in the Emperor's face even though was sleeping with his legally married wife. One of those position and power trumps law and common sense.

Is everyone going to sleep on the fact that the author pretty much traced Versailles lmao

Users who are viewing this thread