The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you for updating! Also, the title page is so pretty. Thank you for your hard work :)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oohh the title page! Actually would've missed it if not for the comments. Looks good!

Thank you so much for the update!! You work so hard to bring us this amazing story ;o;

@Sparklepink12K I was thinking the same thing... I love Aria but Artezia seems more.. "solid"? in her attempts! They have a different charm

Dex-chan lover
GREAT JOB!!! Niiceee!! Thumbs up for the title page!! 😇💓😊.

I like how she is doing her plan slowly but surely. Clever girl

And thank you sooo much for the translations 💓😊

The look of sadness in her face when she finally heard the words she wanted to hear for so long speaks a thousand words. :( It's always so sad reading characters who already gave up on being happy.

Ohmyfreaking god the English title logo looks amazing!!! And looks difficult to do!!!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Artezia priorities lies in saving herself by changing her fate than revenge; Aria seems to do things in the reverse order though. I really wanna see Artezia taking her revenge in the right time, after she secured a safe place for herself. The lack of this kind of objectivity is the tiring point in "The Hourglass".

AAAAAA the title page is gorgeous! also, i really love how smart her schemes are. so excited for their plan to go into motion.

This title is super perfect
All the time to made this was worth it
Thank you for the good job
I just need this pretty MC have her happy ending and a love that she deserves ;A;

Not to be rude lol but my gurl Charlotte be lookin like a dude 🤣 a muscular one too~

Users who are viewing this thread