The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I honestly can't wait for the proposal.

And thank you all so much for translating this. This is the kind of Manga I really enjoy. One that is full of scheming.

My goodness! Thank you so much for the translation! And a very quick update! Thank you!

Looking at the raw, really, it's hard to understand what's happening with just blind guessing

Thank you!

The mother probably got pregnant in her late teens early 20s with her son. It the only reason I can come up with.

Fed-Kun's army
They keep harping on about Tia being uglier than her mother, personally it seem like the other way around, at least from how the artist draws it.

god damn tysm translators holy crap we dont deserve yall ; ; also fuck the mother cant wait to see her get screwed over by fl in the future

Contributor
I just hope the old butler will stay alive, and not be killed now.

She's giving me Snow White's evil queen vibes. also Katheryn Winnick is 42 but looks 25 so I guess it's possible.

Bless the TL/PRs in your group. This is a very wordy webtoon but I enjoy it so much. Thank you guys <3

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the only thing that lady has is her looks. Her brains are scant, her power is null, and her schemes lackluster. If there is evidence she didn't do a very good job
Now our MC is a complete package. *chefs kiss*
Many thanks

Edit: I just noticed how all the translators have foods as their alias xD food group. That's so funny

Users who are viewing this thread