The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

“Shrivels” 🤣😅 I love reading effects that aren’t sounds.

Mom is BIG mad. But the Grand Duke doesn’t answer to her so. 🤷🏾‍♀️💃🏽

It makes me so mad the way her mom talks about her, is she even her real mother? Like wtf did u bring her to this world if your gonna make it your worst enemy?!

Ofc Tia is hella gorgeous but she doesn't showcase it that much in front of others because of her mother treatment, it's super sad that she wasn't in touch with that part of herself due to her horrible mother.

In her past life she tried to please her, but now we see she's been also neglected, mistreated, forced to look bad (like weird hairstyles -remember when her maid had to make her look bad so her mother can be at ease?- or old clothes), plus it seems her incomes are not really going to her because she doesn't even have money to use different clothes and what angers me the most, is how malnourished she is, if that's not abusing your daughter, then WHAT IT IS???!!!

Someone slap that b1tch of a mom, I'm so mad! 😤🗡 And yeah, she's beautiful, idk how she had 2 kids and still looking that young. What a pitty she's an evil witch. uwu

Ps. Tnksm for all your hardwork guys, it amaze me how much it sounds, fighting! ♡

Edit: lowkey I hope the author will draw Artezia like the prettiest girl soon, her mom doesn't deserve that much effort haha~

Like someone else mentioned, maybe her mother is a witch. Who taught the FL magic? I would possibly guess the mother. I don't know how important magic will be in the future though, I hope very little importance, so maybe the artist will not go in depth in the magic?

Ur team scanlation r doing an amazing job 😭😭😭

This story is gold, n the scanlation work r amazing too!!!

I even re read this so many time coz its so good. ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
well she can drop her morning routine
anyways, thanks to the many people who collaborated for this chapter. the quality of the translations are really good

woahhhh the mom is scary omfg
i'm worried about tia eating her or the bro's wrath ;;;

thank you so much for the amazing quality of every single chapter, i can feel all the hard work poured in this (amazing) series and i'm truly grateful! <3

Waaaaht? How could she act as a maiden? Wtf are u? And you are competing with your daughter? HAHAHA WTF

Superb artistic features! I love how this manhwa is drawn ❤️ gosh even the trans is on point, thank you for all the hardwork!

hohoh this woman is crazy, she really is, crazy for her own beauty, she loves herself more than her own child

Users who are viewing this thread