The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

sorry honey, it doesn't matter what you look like physically. with your personality, you're ugly beyond repair

Dex-chan lover
i thought her mom is just neglect but it seem to not be the case heree
what a greedy bitch(jealous too?)

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go with...bathes in the blood of virgins.

I wonder what Tia went to see that guy for? I mean, even if it's to bury bad blood and relive him that'd be nice and scores points with husbando, but that's not her style.

The mom is so terrible, but even I have to admit she's hot. No wonder she keeps the emperor enslaved

Thanks for the great work! I think she bathes in virgins' blood but I like her purple nails, tho 💅

Group Leader
Eh, some people just look much younger than their years. Plus, makeup and the dimmer lighting (candles) back then would have made whatever wrinkles and such she had much less noticeable.

If she was spitting out kids in her teens, she could be mid 30s. So that and the whole bathing in the blood of virgins makes it totally realistic.

Everytime i see the ml in that get-up i just think wilbur soot in the lmanberg uniform sorry

Supporter
mid 30s isn't even that old. if you've lived a low stress life and gotten plenty of nutrition, you can still look young even at 40

Users who are viewing this thread