The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Apparently spoilers say Lawrence killed his mother after he became emperor in the 1st timeline, he resents her over his legitimacy issues.

So much hard work for 1 chapter! And yet you guys are super fast with your releases! So awesome! But, you can relax a bit more, you know?
Although I said that, can’t help but look forward to next chapter! Just love this! 😍 So Thank you all members doing the scanlating!

That comment by the ML on how MC seems to think of herself as a villainess tho😥
Love how he understands and is considerate of her

I feel like this manhwa is hard to translate, u guys r doing amazing!!!! 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you!!!

I will follow this manhwa coz it isso rare to see ML with brain~❤️

Btw thank you so much dear for the translation, i can't imagine how much hard work the team do 😘

The nonsense corner always has me laughing so hard, thank you all for this strenuous work :,)

Thank you so much for your hard work! It was really funny and put a smile into my face seeing the behind-the-scenes!
Choosing one of the sentences from the translations can be a nightmare 😂

Thanks for your hard work! Like, seriously! I myself am a translator too so I understand how that feels 😂

Tq for the hard work! Really love the ML and MC, both have their own charm and character. Can't wait for another update ♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
I might be asking a stupid question but what would be the reason for why Lawrence wasn't made Crown Prince that's also apparently because of Mireila?

Mr. Lawrence is still handsome as usual. I can’t move on. Even though I know he’s evil ㅜㅜ Darn my weakness for silver-haired ikemen. (Ended up taking screenshots of those panels for science).

ML earns points for me this chapter though. He’s so considerate.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Foreverkidd Well, if the general of the millitary that defend the kingdom at the border that the solider and masses idolize and trust don't accept you as the main candidate to become the King, that's pretty much what happen. Especially if that general also have an oppurtunity to actually be the crown prince too. You don't want to split the kingdom into two.

Either you have to get him under your wing, make him disappear by "accident", frame him, or made him renouced his candidacy.

At least that's as far as i know

@Foreverkidd We suspect the 'reason' that Lawrence can't outright become the Crown Prince is because he is an illegitimate child, and the reason Cedric despises Miraila is because she and the Emperor are quite blatantly unrepentant about their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread