The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@Foreverkidd miraela is only the emperor's mistress - she can't marry him bc she's officially the marquess of rozan and was already married to the late marquis

so lawrence is an illegitimate child/heir to the throne and ppl aren't gonna accept him especially since the grand duke evron is a legitimate heir and isn't problematic

tysm for the chapter!!! oh how i love this story!! and the rship between the mcs... wooo <33

i looove your nonesense corner, i wish i had some useful skill for a scanlator team, i'd join yours in a heartbeat!!

jyc

the ml looks like the type who’ll try to spoil the fl lmao yes pls

I’m so eager to see them fall. I hope she plays her cards right. Although the way she got to achieve her goal from the first timeline, I think she’ll be fine.

Ughhh. Tia reminds me so much of Diane from As Long as You Like it due to their similar design of white hair and green eyes.

Seriously, tia's mother is the shitty game of nobility and doesn't recognize the people who hate her for being the mistress of the emperor?? How the hell did she even get the emperor in first timeline

i just don't understand why the mum always rags on her daughter's appearance when they have literally the same face, just different hair

Double-page supporter
@peachybuns they have mentioned once or twice, that her face resembles her father, not her mother. Idk the exact chapter, but for example when the emperor told her "you'd be more pretty if you had your mothers' face" or something along the lines.
Because of the artstyle it just may be hadrder to express the differnece.

Users who are viewing this thread