The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Thank you for the update
And yay for pineapple pizza 🍕 I really like the sour taste they gave in the pizza

Fed-Kun's army
She's just a narcissist. Narcissists love their children only as an extension of themselves, so Lawrence gets all the love because he makes her feel good about herself, having inherited her looks and being a son of the Emperor and generally being authoritative. When the meek Artezia gets in her way, Miraila hates the idea of this less beautiful and subservient extension of herself who doesn't make her look good going against her. But when Artezia doesn't go against Miraila and makes big moves like getting closer to the powerful Grand Duke, Miraila feels good about that and will express love for Artezia.

Aggregator gang
I love having pineapple on my pizza because the sweet and sourness is just a good match for me.

No to pineapple on pizza 😣 the sweet juiciness just dont blend well for mee ughh

yay for pineapples on pizzas! i used to dislike them then my young dumb self came to a realization that my favourite pineapple tart fillings are made from the fruit itself. so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for the chapter!!

Is it just me or does it look like that Tia's mother loves (like that kind of love love) Lawrence because he looks like her?

Double-page supporter
Pineapple on pizza is disgusting. NAY.

Also Miraila needs a therapist.

Thank you for your work as always—beautiful!

As for pineapple on pizza, it’s a bit much on a generic pie with just ham or pepperoni, but when used on a pizza with jalapeño and Italian sausage, pineapple tames the spice of the peppers, and the peppers mute the sweet of the pineapple, leaving behind a flavorful way to enjoy fruit on a pizza! ;)

Yay to pineapple on pizza! It’s delicious! Ooo~ Especially when the pizza is a Hawaiian BBQ. Yum! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, pineapple on pizza exists?! 👁️👄👁️

Lol, Jokes aside.....

I don't really... Have anything to say tho...
But kudos to that PR 😂

Thank you for the hard work.

And as a Brazilian I will put anything on a pizza. No joke I once had ice cream pizza in Brazil. I also had some super good pizza in Korea that had fried chicken, pineapple and sweet potatoes. Weird combination but a delicious one.

I can't stand pineapple on pizza, I just don't want sweet foods mixed in with my savory foods. It stands out in a really bad way.
That being said, you do you. The only important thing is getting more chapters, and more pizza.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand pineapple on pizza. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the human's taste glands most of the flavors will go over a typical pizza eater's taste buds. The combination of sweet tartness and the sublime saltiness are deftly woven into each bite-drawing heavily from great culinary minds, like Gordon Ramsey and Guy Fieri for instance. The pineapple on pizza lovers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this taste, to realise that it's not just delicious- it say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike pineapple in pizza truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the tanginess of pineapple and the science behind, which itself is an accomplishment. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they reel in disgust of pineapple on pizza. What fools... how I pity them. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread