The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Does anyone else feel bothered by how fucking huge the author draws Tia’s head? Why is her head so goddamn big it looks soooo off

@mytosis
I totally agree! I'm wondering if the brother will turn out to be as interesting, since he seemed to have ended up that way because of how she twisted him. I'm really looking forward to the moment when the mother has the rug swept out from underneath her.

@Binary10011 from what I understood Artezia is the daughter of the Rozan Marquess and Mireila (is that how you write it?)

Adultery is frowned in this world so the emperor brought Mireila and placed her as the Marchioness to keep her close in a not so obvious way (though everyone knows, so it's just for appearances)
Then they had a son, and later Mireila had Artezia with the Marquess.
I wonder if the emperor just didn't care his lover had a daughter with another man because it was part of the deal (the Marquess would need an heir as well) or because he doesn't really care for Mireila all much, though this would be weird considering he still visits her, so I'm inclined to the first option.
That would explain a bit of Mireila's character, being placed in a fake marriage because she couldn't marry the king, have his son who couldn't be immediately celebrated as the crown prince, then having to give birth to a child for her fake marriage for appearances' sake or duty.
It wouldn't be strange if she loved/hated Artezia because of that (maternal love vs hate for the Rozan bloodline) and would explain better why she had no issue with poisoning the Rozan family.

Yay for pineapple on pizza. I don't understand why people hate it so much. You are right, the mother has more depth than I expected, she still has some salvageable (? interactions with her daughter. Thanks for translating

Yeah, pineapple is great on pizza.

This family dynamic is so intriguing. There's so much interplay between every family member. Thank you for translating!

People who don’t like pineapple follow the bandwagon bruh. I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like pineapple on pizza when they actually eat it.

Idk the mom was very affectionate but it just feels like a facade at the same time not. Does she really love her daughter or she’s just a pawn that she’s grooming up?

AND ALSO, I swear mc is gorgeous. Why do the characters call her ugly 😩

Pineapple on pizza is on every pizza place menu so i grew up thinking its normal 😐

Miraila doesnt think tia would turn on her at all.

I dont like pineapple on pizza cause it makes the pizza sweet. Im not a fan of sweet pizza, I perfer savory and maybe spicy. People can have prefrences, and yes I have tried it before, I dispise it ✨

Thanks for the chapter! But its a big Nay for me. I prefer savory flavors, and i also don’t like savory x sweet mixing together! (I just realize that the only pineapple i ever consume is if it’s in juice form haha)

Users who are viewing this thread