The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Oh noooo Cedric's eyebroooows :(((

Thank you for the chapter!!! :)))

RIP eyebrows :mad:

The google definition of pigeon just on the page lol

I wanna see MC get dolled up uwu

Finally, a villainess worthy of her title.

Her actions might not be evil anymore, but she is still sneaky. She gave her honor-loving bf the right breadcrumbs, so he would act in the most profitable way.

If she had told him that this guy is a slave trader he would have gone in head first. The king and the other potential successors would have seen this as a move to gain power, but this way nobody has any reason to suspect him. Smart girl.

Dex-chan lover
I went looking for the "3 riddles" story the men discussed. If "Turandot" is what I was supposed to find it's....... interesting.

That's it I've made up my mind. Im following the translator. Love the work and effort put in to make it make sense and legible. Fantastic story and great work

FUCK this is a slow burn but its so goooooood. Now i have to wait D: ahhh. Really enjoying this so far thanks to the team for translating this c:

DAMN I LOVE HER SO MUCH she's sneaky and is clever. No wonder she had 'the conspirator' as her title.

The poem LOL best part of the chapter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aahhh.. I shall miss the thickness of his glorious eyebrows 😌

Thank you for the chapter 😘

Just what does Artezia want the grand duke to do with this information. Is this the first step in the plan to make a trade with the emperor, so the western soldiers can get the honor they deserve.

Glad she's sending him off to stop corruption. Makes sense she would know so many things.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Aggregator gang
It's like one of those multistep quest.hunt thingy's. Only this one will probably end with a fat, corrupted head leaving it's body.

Also that is one hell of a dowry/wedding present Tia is providing. "Oh, you are a knight of honor, integrity, justice, and over not being a shitbag? Well then here, enjoy some heaps of justice for you to dole out. There will be more from where that came from." *eyebrow-wiggle.gif*

Lmao, he still has thick eyebrows from up close so the funeral ain't necesarry. Her maid as well will always have glorious thick black eyebrows as well so the Duke can loss a little. 😌🤷🏻‍♀️🙌🏻

I really want to see her dolled up, with her new dresses and jewerly, she's so pretty already but I want to see her mom's bitchy face xD

Geez, I didn't expect that, poor kids 😢 who's the one behind then? The Duchess? Idk but I hope they'll die. 😑🗡

Users who are viewing this thread